Juddd and PMS

Stirky7

Believe!
I posted this in the juddd (alternate day diet) section earlier, but one of the other juddders suggested to post it here too so others can read it.

It seems the juddd plan helps relieve/stop the symptoms of PMS. I am truly amazed at how I'm feeling and it seems other ladies on the juddd board have also have symptoms relieved.

Anyway here's my post from earlier:

Well I should be a raving psychotic emotional biatch right about now, but like last month I again have no PMS. Bear in mind that my PMS has been steadily getting worse since my daughter was born, was getting to the point where I was going to go to the doctors (again!) to see if anything could be done as thought I probably had PMDD.

Thought last month could be a coincidence, but again this month so hoping it is juddd! If it is then I'm staying on this plan for life, major benefit and even better than the weight loss! Been after a PMS cure (or would've been happy something to just ease it!) for years!!!

Anyway I e-mailed the alternate day team and had this e-mail back (doubt it is from the man himself mind lol, but I suppose you never know!):

"We have had a number of women report the same effect on PMS as you are describing. It may be due to an interference in the mechanism causing PMS, which is likely mediated through inflammation in some way. You are not imagining things. Your observation is real. I appreciate the email.
Thank you
James B. Johnson, MD"

So now we know! Just hope it continues!!!

Hi, yeah i saw this on judd board, its amazing, isn't it? You must be sooo pleased to finally find a solution.:)

Hi Lynn, yes it is amazing, just hoping it stays away lol!

Back