• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Juddd in the Daily Mail today

HOE

aka Hope Over Experience!
Yes spotted this morning, just bought it. Finally a well represented and supportive article. Should quell the naysayers for a while. It is also an easy link for those who want a quick guide to the eating plan.

Huh hum, they are quoting us in that article!! Jolinarr and me!!! Nice to have a great article on juddd tho!!!

Last edited:
Just posted the link in the News forum so others on these boards can see it :)

Wonderful, wonderful article!!!!

Im printing it out to give to people that ask me about the diet! :)

OHHHH MY GOODNESS!!! I just saw what you were talkin about Stirky!!!! GRACIOUS!!!

That is just sooo cool!!! :) I just told hubby about it! LOL :) Awesome!

BrightAngel

Maintaining 7 years
Enjoyed the article,
AND
it was fun to see some of your online comments
receiving anonymous credit in print.

Hahaha celebs lol! I think me and Jolinarr should demand a payment from the Daily Mail! I doubt I'd get one tho as used to work for their newspaper group lol!!!

OHHHH MY GOODNESS!!! I just saw what you were talkin about Stirky!!!! GRACIOUS!!!
That is just sooo cool!!! :) I just told hubby about it! LOL :) Awesome!
Hahaha, we're famous Jolinarr!! Hope hubby enjoyed it, made mine read it too lol! Although he didn't read the whole thing hehehe!

Yes it must have, shame I didn't get to read his posts lol!

Stirky... Hubby didn't read the entire thing either... LOL :)

I printed the article out for 2 reasons... 1)its just really awesome that we were quoted! ROFL and 2) because I think the article is great to give to someone who is askin questions regardin this lifestyle.... That way I don't have to part with my book, they can decide after readin that article if they want to buy the book or not. :)

I think I'll print it out for my sister, she was asking my mum the other day what diet I was on, hasn't asked me herself tho, think she's a bit jealous to be honest!

Lol I don't do autographs hahaha!!!