JUDDD - Inbetween Days

Dollyanna

Are inbetween days a bit naughty and will they effect my weight loss? I fell off the wagon (ALREADY) today, it was supposed to be a down day.

Do you think I will still get a weight loss with the below rota:

M: DD
T: UP
W: ID
T: UP
F: DD
S: UD
S: UD

So that's only 2 down days and 1 inbetween day...do you think I will still get a loss?

Yes :) but just not as much ... I've mostly been loosing about 1/2 lb a week doing 4:3 but one day is def an IF day the rest are closer to the 600 mark as that what I can live with.. But each to their own :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Thanks! I suppose I'll just have to experiment with it and see what happens. Feel really bad eating more calories than I should have done but at least I can try and pull it back.

x

Thanks! I suppose I'll just have to experiment with it and see what happens. Feel really bad eating more calories than I should have done but at least I can try and pull it back.

x

Last week was my first week and I fasted (375) calories on Monday, 1500 cals Tuesday, fasted Weds, over ate Thursday so did a 700 cal day Friday 1500 ish Saturday/Sunday. I need to count on my normal days else I'll eat too much

Back