JUDDDing my way to te 10s

iwillbethinagain

Silver Member
I'm Jen. I lost 23lbs on Slim and Save before Christmas and have gained 4lbs back which I haven't lost since Christmas, just can't find my VLCD mojo so decided to try JUDDD.

I'm a slow loser, averaging about 2lbs a week on Slim and Save.

Today is my second DD and so far I am enjoying it, I seem to be doing 7 -7, though I started my fast at 4.30 yesterday and so today's DD has consisted of:

mini donut - 47cals
crumpet- 95cals
Options hot chocolate- 40cals
Marmalade- 20 cals

Got to make it to 4.30pm with 100cals (I'm trying to stick to my JUDDD website suggestion of 327cals but I seem to be better with 440cals)

Can't wait for tonight- takeaway and wine I think!

Hiya

How are you, I also lost 23lbs on a vlcd in summer and also put on 4lbs over Xmas which leaves me at 12,2. I stated my 5:2 this week with wed and thurs as my DD. maybe we can keep each other up to date and support I know If it weren't for mini mins I would never have got through my vlcd which was Cambridge.

Kerry x

Sounds good. I'm enjoying JUDD, though need to calm down on my up days- I haven't lost anything yet, though I haven't gained either. Today is he first day I have thought about cheating. When I get to goal I plan to maintain using the 5:2 diet.

How much more are you hoping to lose?

I'm hoping to get down to 11 but ill see how I feel when I get to it lol.
What about you how much are you hoping to lose?

I only have another 8 or so lbs to lose-I have a few pairs of jeans that when I fit in to I know I am thin (from photo's, my head never believes it!) how are you getting on?

Haven had a weigh in yet first one will be next fri, even two pounds will be fine with me, as long as Ican see it coming off and not on ill be fine lol.

Back