Juddering the pounds away

Belle

Hi all, can I join in? Tried a few times with VLCD, 9 days being the longest I stuck at it. I know I can do the restrictive part, but think this will be easier to give me a bit of respite and have a social life. Getting going tomorrow. Have about four stone to lose.

Hi all, can I join in? Tried a few times with VLCD, 9 days being the longest I stuck at it. I know I can do the restrictive part, but think this will be easier to give me a bit of respite and have a social life. Getting going tomorrow. Have about four stone to lose.

Welcome x x :)

Wow ladybird. That's fab

Confession time that my start didn't happen but today is the day. Will weigh in a bit when I get up and I'm starting on a DD. thanks for support.

Site says I should do 375 on a DD and 1975 on an UD. Do I stick to these as I've seen you should do 500 on a DD??

Starting at 13-13. And weighing that for the LAST time!!

Site says I should do 375 on a DD and 1975 on an UD. Do I stick to these as I've seen you should do 500 on a DD??

Hi Belle, Im just starting this plan aswell. When I entered my details on the site it said my DD is 391 and UD is 1954. I think Im going to stick to the 391cals on my DD for the first two weeks (if I can manage it lol) then up it to 500. Good luck!! x

Going to do a 6-6 plan then I think as that will work better for me.. So having a calm day today leading up to 6pm. Really finding it strange to throw caution to wind and not point or count every single morsel past my lips.

Going to do a 6-6 plan then I think as that will work better for me.. So having a calm day today leading up to 6pm. Really finding it strange to throw caution to wind and not point or count every single morsel past my lips.

Yeah, I'll be the same, 6-6. Im starting on an UD tomorrow, so trying not to eat too much today!! You do get so used to being very cautious of what you eat, panicking over points and syns! If only losing weight was as easy as putting it on!! xx

We can support each other out then, so I'm starting a DD at 6 pm tonight.. Just eaten crackers and cheese spread and having tea with hubby and kids at 5ish and then that's it!

Just altered that to an UD as it means one of us can always eat with the kids which I think is important and I have a course this week which will be a tad difficult to manage on low cals.. So UD starts tonight at 6!!

Just altered that to an UD as it means one of us can always eat with the kids which I think is important and I have a course this week which will be a tad difficult to manage on low cals.. So UD starts tonight at 6!!

I had planned to have a short fast, between 6pm tonight until 6am tomorrow, then start my first UD tomorrow, but that's out the window as I've not long put my chicken in the oven! Oops!! Xx

and I'm off.. An hour into my first up day cot sure I'm going to manage all the cals tomorrow.. Any tips? I don't want to eat bad to get cals in me, but there is only so many bananas I can eat.

Hya here to follow I also started on a vlcd and started judd properly today, fasting from 5pm today untill 5pm tomorrow.

I'm so worried about getting all the calories in but think where possible use full fat items like mayo butter milk etc as that will bump up the calories x

Hi nyssa. Thanks for popping in. Good luck. Will pop in to you as we'll x

*peeks head round door*

Sooooo, I've not been around for a few weeks.. No real reason, but my head just wasn't in the right place and I also had tonsilitus and flu which knocked me off my feet for days. I'm determined to still do this though and after those few weeks not focusing on eating, I've lost a pound and weigh 13/12.

Anyhoo, I'm going to do normal UD / DD days rather than 6-6, I see this as a long journey ahead and one in which I'm determined to change my ratings habits overall..

Also really want to get back into real food, rather than processed and packaged stuff. I want to be a good role model for my kids.. So hope I'm forgiven for my absence. Tomorrow is it for me. And it's a DD.

i have t decided whether to do 3 or 4 down days a week.. Will do DD on mondays, wednesdays and fridays as they are my short days at work and its much easier to do. But thinking of having the weekend as UD's as well as Tuesdays and Thursdays. Any thoughts?

Think most of us do alternates in the week and double ups at the weekend Belle, glad you've got the right head on and are ready to give it a good go well done for getting back on the wagon!

Thank you. Feels good to be back.. All set for work tomorrow, doing Slim and Save packs tomorrow so I know I'm on track. Will weigh tomorrow and then try stay off them for a while.. Though I am a scale hopper.

Good luck and well done for getting back on the wagon :) I try to stay off the scales except for once a week on this plan cos of the scary swings.

Back