Juice

I am addicted to diet irn bru. Its the only drink i ever drink and go through about 6-8 cans a day and have done for about 20 years. Tomorrow im due to start lipotrim and this is the only obsticle i think i will find the hardest. How did you all cope with giving up juice etc?? I dont drink teat or coffee so having that isnt an option.

It will be really hard! I was more of a pepsi max fan and I found drinking a minimum of 2 litres of water every day very hard, I had to have water with me all the time and kept reminding yourself to keep sipping or I just wouldn't be drinking enough! I'm not going to pretend its easy because its not. I found the first week really tough and I shed quite a few tears that week. I didn't find the 2nd or 3rd week that easy either if I'm honest but the results were fantastic and that's what keeps you going. I'm now onto week 18 and I still have very tough days and a few tears every now and then! I'm still working on one day at a time, that's what works for me. A lot of success on this diet is in your mind. You have to want to lose weight badly enough to succeed on this diet, if you do then you will. Best wishes.

Hi I would agree with busy mum take one day at a time. I'm on day 4 now and think ketosis is setting in so seem to be having an OK day. However yesterday one minute I was crying on my partners shoulder the next shoutingat the children anyway apologised to them all beforebed . My point is is there are going to be tough times and then easier times but if you want it bad enough you will make the necessary sacrifice s.
Good luck

You could try plain sparkling water, I find the carbonated taste helps a bit if I'm craving a fizzy drink or alcohol. No idea why, guess it's just a bit different.
Good luck x

Back