Julllllllzzzzzzzziiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Helloooooooooo babe!!! How long is it since we spoke? I have SO much to tell you, and i need my update on Michael!!!!

I think its very rude that you have got yourself a social life and not going on the PC at night - although i haven't been on myself for a while! lol

You ok? xxxx

yeah where are you julz????

we are feeling all deserted any everything!

i miss the refeed diary.. and wanna know how the love life has progressed!

WOW WOW WOW!!!

Hey hey hey!!! Im here ladies :)

My life has been oh so hectic this last month or so, what with falling in love with the coolest guy that ever walked the planet (that is a very time consuming task you know), hiring 5 new staff for my business (i only had 2 now I got 7!), two business trips to London and 1 trip to County Kerry to play in a 3 day poker event (thats a 7 hour drive there and back) - I have been busy and have lost all concept of the word routine...

I am so happy at the moment but to be honest I am craving a little bit more routine in my life. I havent been going to the gym, but I have booked to start back with my personal trainer on Wednesday, I am going to meet with my dress maker on Monday next week to get started on my Wonder Woman outfit. I have also booked the photographer for the end of November to take the pictures... I am really glad I have the Wonder Woman goal as it is helping me to stay focused and get really motivated to put in a good 8 weeks of hard core work outs to get ready for my picture! :)

Me and Michael are getting on so well its fantastic, we are both on a healthy eating plan (he isnt fat but could do with loosing a few pounds so we are both going to be healthy together) which is great cos then we wont be getting treats etc.

I am chuffed that you guys have missed me, cos I have missed you too, I have so much affection for minimins and everyone here, sometimes I wish I was back on LT and in the forum zone, cos it was a such a great time for me and I got so much from it.

I love to read all your success stories and I will start posting on my refeed thread again as it is great motivator to keep focused and I think I need to do that at the moment to ensure I kick start my fresh start wonder woman mission!

love u all
julzie xox

Back