Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Julllllllzzzzzzzziiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Vickie_L, 6 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Helloooooooooo babe!!! How long is it since we spoke? I have SO much to tell you, and i need my update on Michael!!!!

I think its very rude that you have got yourself a social life and not going on the PC at night - although i haven't been on myself for a while! lol

You ok? xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    yeah where are you julz????

we are feeling all deserted any everything!

4. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i miss the refeed diary.. and wanna know how the love life has progressed!

5. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    she's on msn now - i'll kick her arse for deserting us! lol

6. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    WOW WOW WOW!!!

Hey hey hey!!! Im here ladies :)

My life has been oh so hectic this last month or so, what with falling in love with the coolest guy that ever walked the planet (that is a very time consuming task you know), hiring 5 new staff for my business (i only had 2 now I got 7!), two business trips to London and 1 trip to County Kerry to play in a 3 day poker event (thats a 7 hour drive there and back) - I have been busy and have lost all concept of the word routine...

I am so happy at the moment but to be honest I am craving a little bit more routine in my life. I havent been going to the gym, but I have booked to start back with my personal trainer on Wednesday, I am going to meet with my dress maker on Monday next week to get started on my Wonder Woman outfit. I have also booked the photographer for the end of November to take the pictures... I am really glad I have the Wonder Woman goal as it is helping me to stay focused and get really motivated to put in a good 8 weeks of hard core work outs to get ready for my picture! :)

Me and Michael are getting on so well its fantastic, we are both on a healthy eating plan (he isnt fat but could do with loosing a few pounds so we are both going to be healthy together) which is great cos then we wont be getting treats etc.

I am chuffed that you guys have missed me, cos I have missed you too, I have so much affection for minimins and everyone here, sometimes I wish I was back on LT and in the forum zone, cos it was a such a great time for me and I got so much from it.

I love to read all your success stories and I will start posting on my refeed thread again as it is great motivator to keep focused and I think I need to do that at the moment to ensure I kick start my fresh start wonder woman mission!

love u all
    julzie xox

7. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
  8. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Good to read you again Julz, glad you are still having fun with your boy :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.