July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

AmyAdele

its a long road
well its 50 weeks......2lbs a week and I would be at target :eek:

this seems quite achievable

also in 12 weeks its my birthday sticking to my 2lbs a week target would mean i would have lost nearly 2 stone for my 21st Birthday.

what a lovely little plan.

anybody else have a weekly goal they are sticking too?

My doctor has put me on Xenical to help my weight loss so this time im really hoping to loose it for good.

We are quite similar .. same age .. wedding dates are close and both wanna lose a fair bit of weight :) x i wanna lose 2lbs a week too i have 47 weeks x

ahh Thats awesome whens your dates set for then? what size dress do you wanna be? x

I'll post back to you on your thread here lol. I wanted a size 12 dress but ill be happy with 14 as sizes are tiny! as look as i feel comfortable and dont look awful ill be happy!! What about you?
My plannings going really well too .. Made almost all my invitations now .. Will send them end of this year cos caterers need to know quite early .. n want answers by end of feb .. all depends on you normally its about 3-4 months before ...
Booked church, reception, in process of picking dresses and suits and cars ... I won my photographer in the local paper which is amazing! so all for free :) i ordered my buttonholes off ebay months ago i got 9 for about £20 and my flowers also on ebay one for me 5 adult bridesmaids and a flower girl boquet all for £112 incl delivery.
Chose my rings but will buy them next year ...
My budget started at £5000 and has now reached almost £9000 not including my honeymoon! so we save all our money at the moment lol!! x

I have 41 weeks to my wedding and dress has been bought the lady in the shop told me i can only lose 2 dress sizes which i think is around 3.5 stone so im trying 1-2 lb per week xx

I made my appointment yesterday for the 8th Oct to order mine .. so trying hard now! Weighed in today and lost 4.5lbs which i am very happy with :). Its such a massive incentive isnt it!! x

Yep lol!! But hopefully, when theres only a few months to go the stress will help with the weight loss! Hope planning is going well! xx

Lol god point cake maker coming tomorrow so will have to save my 15syns for samples lol xx

lost 0.5 this week :( but its 5lbs in the last 2 soo im happy i guess ... My flowers arrived yesterday :D evertyhing is falling into place nicely ... 10 months and 13 days .. I cannot wait x

I ordered my cake today n went testing was so nice 4 tiers of differebt flavours yum yum 1.5 on for me :-( xx

week three weigh in and lost another 7lbs so happy dont know how ive dont it normally would have slowed down to a little loss by now not complaining like :) x woop 15lbs down :) x

its the dread week next week maybe my bodys giving me nice week to make up for next weeks horrible one!!! haha x

I think i have 45 weeks .. not 100% sure .. Im going to do this .. Im with you 100% from today onwards. Hmm your cake sounds lush!! x They are soo expensive not sure what im doing about mine yet. x

I no wasnt looking forward to telling h2b how much i spent but he was ok with it lol im doing some walkibg after work so that should help xxx

Back