July 2017 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
You know the drill - July....Oh my god this year is flying by

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. Just it is fair on everyone if you update us with results.
xxx

Hi, I would like to go for this. I want to lose 12 lbs this month. Weigh in will be Friday (that way I can leave the weekend more free). I so would like to achieve this! :rolleyes:

Back in again for this month! :)
Weigh in day is Tuesday, my target is 7lbs and I'll be on holidays the week of the 11th July. (May have access to a scales though so will still update it i do!)

The first month I'm actually setting a target hahaha!

Weigh in on Tuesdays and I want 7lb but let's push for 10lb instead xD

Hi Sarah,
Saturday Weigh Day
7lbs loss target, no holidays
Thank you x

I'm in
My weigh is day Thursday and this month I'm aiming for 7lbs again
Thanks and good luck everyone!
We can do this!

Hi Weigh in day is Monday , on holiday on 31st July so miss the last weigh in. Aiming for 8lbs x

Hello saz lovely to see your still doing these monthly challenges!

I haven't been on here/at class since october. I had my second baby girl 6 weeks ago so returning to sw tomorrow (much heavier than I left it!!). I'm breastfeeding so hoping that helps. Wish i had stuck to plan during pregnancy but hindsight is great thing.

No holidays. Weight day friday. And would like to lose 7lbs (hope I'm not being too adventurous).

Natalie x

Love to join - really focused now I have booked my holiday!

Weigh in Friday - want to lose 7 pounds - no holidays in July

4lbs loss for me this week thanks Sarah.
A great week. Slimmer of the week, down into another weight bracket, and also my 6 stone award.

Hi all,

so pretty much had June off so back on it as of yesterday.

although I usually aim for small amounts as I'm pregnant, first week back on it usually brings a bigger loss so target this month is 10lbs. weigh in day Friday and no holidays.

good luck all x x

Last edited:
4lbs loss for me this week thanks Sarah.
A great week. Slimmer of the week, down into another weight bracket, and also my 6 stone award.

Holy smokes you killed it!!! Great job hun x

Hi weigh in day is on a Monday, I want to lose 14lbs this month and have lost 4.5lbs this week :)

Hey lovelies.
Just weighed at group and got a loss of 3.5lb somehow got slimmer of the week too!

Last edited:
I'm super happy. Puts me back at my lightest

Sts this week, not happy but not a gain but made my target harder, am making sure I'm 100% on plan this week x

Hi, I would like to join in. Weigh on a Monday, target for July 5lbs. Lost 1.2lbs yesterday. Thanks.

Back