Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

July 30th 2010 wedding- less than 3 months to go!

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by DebbieMiller1981, 1 May 2010 Social URL.

1. DebbieMiller1981

DebbieMiller1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    Hi all!
    I'm getting married in less than 3 months now and wanted to start a thread to share with other brides who are losing weight for their wedding plus to talk about general wedding things!
    I have been doing slimming world since end of August and lost 5.5stones which was wonderful but have just started Cambridge diet to lose the last bit quick so I look great and feel confident in my dress.
    I bought my dress as a end of line, shop sample as it was SUCH a bargain and took the risk of it fitting (I was a 24 when proposed to and bought a 14!) it now fits but I want the lacing to be much closer at the back which means I have room to lose more weight.
    Anyone else getting married around the same time? How's everyone's planning going!
    Just worked out that in 3 months time, we will just be getting off the plane on Honeymoon- so exciting!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DebbieMiller1981

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    These are our dresses and my shoes... Because it was end of line, my dress is no longer on hollywood dreams website but fuind these 'real brides' pics!

Attached Files:

4. DebbieMiller1981

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    And these are my flowers, form Sarah's Flowers and they are such good quality. x

Attached Files:

5. dag

dag Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    congratulations on losing 6 stone with slimming world and on your marriage :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.