• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

**July Challenge**

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking

It's nearly the end of June, can't believe it's gone so fast..July is nearly here and I need to focus, get back on track 100% stick to the exercise and get my good losses going again.

It always helps me to have something to work to, so this is my July challenge. I've been able to loose 10lbs in a month before, the last few times I just haven't so this July is 10lbs month for me.

If anyone wants to join, feel free. Just put your name and how much you'd like to loose in July.

Violet = 10lbs : 0lbs lost : 10lbs to go

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
I am targeting to lose at least 15-20 lbs this month and at least 2 inches in my waist. Good luck to both of us!

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
15-20lb in a month! Wow! I can only dream of figures like that. I only lose weight slowly. 2pm a week is excellent for even on xenical. Good luck.

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Desperate2bslim = 15lbs : 0lbs lost : 15lbs to go

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
I am targeting to lose at least 15-20 lbs this month and at least 2 inches in my waist. Good luck to both of us!
Ok hun, I've put you down for 15lbs, if you go it'll be a bonus :D

15-20lb in a month! Wow! I can only dream of figures like that. I only lose weight slowly. 2pm a week is excellent for even on xenical. Good luck.
My first 4 months on Xenical I lost 10lbs minimum...it has naturally slowed down, but I also fell off the wagon twice, hence why I'm doing this trying to get back on track :D

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Alongwaytogo = 14lbs : 0lbs lost : 14lbs to go

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Hi

Can I join in please. Would like to lose 1 stone by end of July.

Thanks

Sure you can hun, I've put you in for 14lbs. This will run from Friday to the end of the month. When you weigh in just change it to what you've lost and what's to go, and we'll help each other along the way :D

Can you pop me down for 10?! That's about 1.5 a week I'm also doing the summer challenge but being in both will only spur me on!!
Xx

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Can you pop me down for 10?! That's about 1.5 a week I'm also doing the summer challenge but being in both will only spur me on!!
Xx
Sure thing hun..I find it's easier for me to do it month by month, the goals seem shorter, and the month flies by :)

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Mizkirsty = 10lbs : 0lbs lost : 10lbs to go

Yeah it's kinda half way through the summer one so it's almost like a mini goal lol! But keep me focused! So u wi on Monday will I count that?! X

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Whatever I loose on Monday, I'll take off my 10lb goal...if I loose anything!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
hey girls id like to join too id also like to lose 1 stone :)
Sure hun, I'll put you down..when do you weigh in? make sure you change your loss and what's left after you weigh in day :D

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Carly = 14lbs : 0lbs lost : 14lbs to go

Ok kool I'm hoping to knock a few pounds off of that then lol!! Bring on Monday actually first I've gotta see the docs :( x

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Carly = 14lbs : 0lbs lost : 14lbs to go
Mandy = 14lbs : 0lbs lost : 14lbs to go

Kes

Gold Member