JULY WEIGH IN CHALLENGE!!!

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
Getting in here early while I feel determined! Tomorrow is 1st July, so who fancies joining me in a new WHOLE MONTH weigh-in challenge?! No interim weigh-ins, just be as good as you can and what will be, will be...

Keeping off the scales will be tough, but multiple weigh-ins in won't make any difference! And I'm not going to actually set a goal, just gonna do the best I can :)

Kerry (Buttons) 0lbs lost - ??? to go :)

OMG...is it that time already to sign up for a new challenge?

Welly - 0 lost - 14lb to go
Shrimp - 10st 9lb - 0 lost - 8lb to go

I'm in for July! I'll try not to peek but I might slip up (but I'd rather slip on that than the diet)! Good luck guys!!

Smidge - 10lb - 0lb lost - 10lb to go

Hoping for 10lb this month but as it's the last 10lb it might take longer - fingers crossed! Will try not to peek but know what I'm like :)

Whimsyfae - 10lb - 0lb lost - 10lb to go

I'm not brave enough not to weigh for a whole month, but wishing you all good luck! :grouphugg:

I will try but know I will struggle not to weigh in for a whole month!!

RoundisshapeIam - 0 lost - 14 to go
Plymscuba - 0 lost - 8lb to go

Kerry ( buttons ) 0lbs lost - ???lbs to go
Carrie1980 -0lbs lost 14lbs to go

Bring it on :) xxx

Of course Round, everyone is welcome :)

And well done gals for getting on board... Easier to not do it alone.

I too will try not to sneak on the scales, tempting as it is! (will get hubby to hide the scales!)

I failed :-( Hubby didn't hide the scales and there they were sitting on the floor just begging me to step on (evil b******ds!) Hoping yesterday's saintly food behaviour and four hours walking would have been good for me but no, I've gained 1.6lbs :-( Now I will want to get back on every day til it's gone (and from all previous experience, it never magically drops several days later).

Just throw them out! Or give them to someone else to keep at their house for the month :p

Ha ha I failed too Buttons :) Having awful pre-totm and just waiting for it to happen and get the whoosh of weightloss. I'm currently close to 7lb gain at the mo, even though I know its impossible to gain that in a few days as I've not done anything differently! Madness, need to get this coil taken out, hating it :mad:
But from today, no more weighing!!!! x

Ha ha I failed too Buttons :) Having awful pre-totm and just waiting for it to happen and get the whoosh of weightloss. I'm currently close to 7lb gain at the mo, even though I know its impossible to gain that in a few days as I've not done anything differently! Madness, need to get this coil taken out, hating it :mad:
But from today, no more weighing!!!! x

Wow, 7lbs. It makes you feel physically sick doesn't it?! Esp when you've been so good! It just cant be true. Makes you feel really down. I wonder if our scales are playing up, need new batteries maybe?! Well Im going to wait until the end of the month, THEN put new ones in. I haven't had it with this diet, but I have had it with these scales! And I had a mirena coil, had it removed about two years ago now, best thing I ever did!

Yes thats what mine is. Had it put in after 20 blissful years on the pill and really regret it now. The docs made me feel guilty for the cost of having it put in and taking it out etc, rather than waiting before 12mths, but I don't actually care right now, my sanity is more important! And thankfully the latest doc I saw was sympathetic and said she didn't last 2mins on it, and its not for everyone. So back to the pill I go, or maybe do nothing?! Will be booking to have it out asap :D

Good luck with the no weigh-ins ladies!!!! For once I'm actually quite excited not to be weighing in after all my fluctuations lately. Trust in the plan :) x

I'm still daily weighing, will post weekly though. It does keep me sane In the grand scheme. Xxx

I weighed again. 0.4lb down. But not the whole 1.6-unexplained-lb. Scales gone away now cos I'm off the grid for two days and I don't want to know the damage! Won't be weighing again til the 31st (can't anyway, they are hidden now!) This dieting lark is tough on the ole psyche!

Shrimp - 7lb - 2lb lost - 5lb to go

Bring it on xxx

I can only join until 17th July but really like doing these monthly challenges. I'll set myself a 7lb target and see how it goes!

Shrimp - 7lb - 2lb lost - 5lb to go
Lynne - 7lb - 0lb lost - 7lb to go.

Back