Julz journey to a thinner me! :)

Julz

Silver Member
Day 60

Went swimming yesterday to the hydro pool, and overheard a couple of ladies talking about dieting. One said to the other that she was going to start her diet again on Monday, same as every week :wave_cry:, I blame Tesco's she said, they should not have all the lovely food and snacks available, it's too tempting!!!

I did chuckle, not at her, but at her comments, felt that myself before!

Anyway, when she was getting out of the pool, ( she was about a size 26-28) I noticed the back of her neck looked like she had a hunch back, and I thought that's just how I look and I hate it.

When I got changed, I checked the mirror out, and my hunch is nearly gone, and I had not even noticed!:D

Still have my wobbly head a bit, but getting better each day.

Downloaded C to 5k and will start that this week. Got my Lateral Thigh Trainer out and dusted it off, went all the way through which is great, particularly the bit that works on bingo wings!

Off to bed for me !
Jx

I think everyone feels like the about tescos and the starting on Monday thing. Hope u enjoy the c25k xx

Hiya, it's spooky that we get engrossed in LL that we actually don't notice all this things we used to when we were larger, for me it was my fat knees disappearing!

I download c25k I am running RFL in July, omg next month and haven't started yet! Guess what this week will be for the first time in a long time, exercise week! Arghhhhhh xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay to loosing the dowagers hump! x I have noticed quite slim wrists, well you have to start somewhere lol

Beware - your fingers will get slimmer too and your rings may slip off. May need a new smaller one to keep them on!
Good news - feet get smaller too - need new shoes !!! :dooney:

My rings are driving me crazy! Slipping round my fingers! xx

I noticed this morning that my rings are spinning on my finger.Strange where the fat dissapears from first.My shoes are looser too.But my bum is still big maybe I should start walking on my bottom could work I suppose but It would take ma an age to get anywhere LOL

I noticed this morning that my rings are spinning on my finger.Strange where the fat dissapears from first.My shoes are looser too.But my bum is still big maybe I should start walking on my bottom could work I suppose but It would take ma an age to get anywhere LOL

Love it - got a strange picture in my head now !!!! xx;)

Good luck with C25k!!

I recommend you do it on 2 feet and not 2 cheeks!! :D :D xx

Julz journey to a thinner me:)

Day 64

Well what a funny couple of days I have had, work is just manic, busy busy busy, days are flying by so not clock watching the time to eat packs.

Yesterday, a friend of mine asked me 'whose trousers are you wearing?' I said she had seen me wearing them before, but I was wearing fitflops so they were a little long. Put different trousers on today, and suddenly on the way home had a light bulb moment... the reason my trousers were dragging on the floor............ I've lost some of my belly and legs must be thinner so they were falling down!!!:p Bring it on, looking forward to needing new trousers, they will be a size 16, haven't been that size for many many years.

Been ok with water, trying to have 4 litres a day, but having a problem with going to the loo. Have been trying senakot and Dulcoease, neither very successfully and it seems to be I manage to go once a week, so feeling bloated and need to go!
On Monday this week I was reading some diaries and a recommendation from Minerva about Whole Psyllium Husks caught my attention as it seems a natural way to help. So I ordered some and it arrived on Wednesday. Tuesday, Wednesday and tonight I have come in from work and gone straight to the loo!!! I have not even taken any yet! I am so relieved.:D

Still feeling really cold most of the time :mad: and wobbly head still not gone, so off to the doctors tomorrow, I have had enough!

Had a great weekend away with my son, daughter in law and granddaughter, no issues around LL, in fact I managed to open up a little bit to them so they understand my reasons and what it takes to stick to this when there is lovely food around. They were very supportive which was great.

Missed my WI and class this weekend as I was away, so I have been reading the Beck book, in preparation for when I finish Total, interesting so far. Lots of hot baths too.

Have been moody again over the last few days, but not down if that makes sense?:confused: Not sleeping well, still, so will mention it to the doc tomorrow. Not sure why?????:sigh:

Day 64, who would have thought I would stick to this diet this long? I am proud of myself, losing fat and inches!! Long way to go, but feeling positive and upbeat about it all. Have been having some dark moments, but they seem to be getting shorter and not so intense.

Off to my daughter's tomorrow for my other granddaughter's birthday weekend, this will be more of a challenge, food everywhere, home made cakes being offered all over the place. I know I won't feel hungry, need to stay focused .............

Checked my ketosis tonight and it showed the darkest pink yet, so maybe the weightloss will increase, it has been fairly slow so far and I have not been off plan once!!!!!!! Losses have been consistent though so I am pleased.

Did my Lateral Thigh Trainer last night which felt good, so will try and do it every other day, and should soon see the difference.

Off to peep around other diaries, hope everyone has a good WI this week.
Jx

Hey hun, just catching up on your diary, You doing so great hun...laughed when i read about your trs dragging on floor ....you dont realise at first and then it hits you lol. My shoes are also slipping off me and my braclets are going further up my arm lol...weird the things you notice. But the best thing is my legs are rubbing together like they used too...big relief!!!

Thanks for your lovely post in my diary hun
xxx

Yay to baggy trousers :) That's so lovely that you were able to open up to your family about the diet. I think often people dont realise the emotions that we have invested into following this plan and once it's pointed out then its easier to get more support. You're doing so well, itll be Day 100 before you know it zxx

Wow 60+ days, you are doing brilliantly.

I have a *little* hunch too, I wont be sad to see that go.
Have fun with your family this weekend x

Yay to baggy trousers :) That's so lovely that you were able to open up to your family about the diet. I think often people dont realise the emotions that we have invested into following this plan and once it's pointed out then its easier to get more support. You're doing so well, itll be Day 100 before you know it zxx

Thanks UmmZakaria, I think it's great, I'm looking forward to needing to go shopping! Another day gone on the countdown to 100 days, Yay.

Good luck on your journey too.
Jx

Hey hun, just catching up on your diary, You doing so great hun...laughed when i read about your trs dragging on floor ....you dont realise at first and then it hits you lol. My shoes are also slipping off me and my braclets are going further up my arm lol...weird the things you notice. But the best thing is my legs are rubbing together like they used too...big relief!!!

Thanks for your lovely post in my diary hun
xxx

Thanks Gracielou, I agree with the legs not rubbing together anymore, deep joy and no chaffing!! Yay
Going to try and wait till I can get into a 16 before I buy any, not planning on being that size for too long, so will be cheap and cheerful ones, can't wait.

Good luck on your journey!

Jx

My rings are driving me crazy! Slipping round my fingers! xx

This is my worst nightmare, It's taken me 8 years to get my beautiful newly acquired engagement ring and I don;t want to have to take it off!

Feel you on the humpty back neck though, hope mine goes. I;ve got humpty back toes too :eek:

Back