Jumpin' January! challenge

Plumfoodie

Paleo maintenance rocks!
After the festive season and a December where I frankly wasn't putting much effort in, I'd like to set myself a challenge for January to get back on the straight and narrow.

If you're with me, add your name and personal challenge to the list!

Jumpin' January!

Plumfoodie: 4 weeks of planned meals (0/4 complete)

Love the challenge.

AshieFan: Exercise for at least 30 minutes, 4 times a week

Hi --can I join in--

Red dress: Eat more vegetables, 3 different ones daily

good luck M

Can I join too please?

Skerry: Keep to PH's portion sizes

Yay! The more the merrier.

This afternoon I planned out meals and snacks from tomorrow through Saturday morning and we're getting the shopping in shortly. It seemed strange after so long of just bobbling along!

Yay@all the challengees and their challenges.

Just to let you know, my week for the exercises will be running from Wednesdays to tie in with my weigh-in date.

Day one of planned meals - done! It's silly that I wasn't planning in December, as I find it so much easier not having to think before every meal!

hiya just started todya hope its okay that I join in the challenge

Laurenista: stay on my eating and exercise plan fully for 4 week

Lauren xX

Great thread, Plum.

Irish Molly: Watch portion sizes, eat only low and medium gl foods, drink three litres water a day = 9lb off by mid feb, hopefully!!

How are things going, January Jumpers? (new people welcome to join at any time!)

So far I've had an advance meal plan for every day which I'm pleased about. Makes life so much easier for me personally!

I'd love to join in too please :)

My target is to try at least one new recipe per week, to drink my 2 litres each day including weekends! No alcohol and to lose 7lbs.

I'd better get cracking :)

It's going great stuck to meal and exercise plan so far it's always by about the end of week to i fall off the wagon but I don't think I will this time! I've had no cravings so far and that's amazing for me!!!

Plum thats fab I'm an organisation freak do have planned till the start of next month haha

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Well, I have exercised for 2 days so far. Have to exercise today and tomorrow to reach my target.

I'm doing well on the portion sizes and mostly low GL choices. Water intake is averaging at 1.5 litres , so I need to improve on that. I'd also like to do a bit more of precooking some meals to have nice low GL ready meals to hand.

Sounds like everyone is doing really well!

Plumfoodie: 4 weeks of planned meals (1/4 complete)
Irish Molly: Watch portion sizes, eat only low and medium gl foods, drink three litres water a day = 9lb off by mid feb, hopefully!!
shoegirl1978: try at least one new recipe per week, to drink my 2 litres each day including weekends! No alcohol and to lose 7lbs.

I've tried a new recipe this week, drunk all my water allocation. The weekend is fast approaching, I'm sure I'll do just fine :)

Still no alcohol and I don't plan on drinking any. Will see if I'm on track for the 7lbs on Sunday.

How are things going folks? I've managed another week of planned meals...

Plumfoodie: 4 weeks of planned meals (2/4 complete)
shoegirl1978: try at least one new recipe per week, to drink my 2 litres each day including weekends! No alcohol and to lose 7lbs.

I had a slip up yesterday but got straight back to it after so I feel fine about it and doubt it will happen again as I didn't enjoy it :) kept to my exercise regime fully tho

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ladies, how are your challenges going? We're in the home stretch now - January is almost over.

I've done my third week of planned meals. I couldn't always eat them exactly when they were planned but they *were* planned. :D

Plumfoodie: 4 weeks of planned meals (3/4 complete)

Its going well especially wiht exercise...im really enjoying it! finding it hard at times to stick to meal plans fully but its to be expected with making new life habits its getting easier to overcome them tho.

Plumfoodie: 4 weeks of planned meals (3/4 complete)

Back