Jumping aboard from Exante

leedsforever

Silver Member
I need a new focus, something I can get excited about again.

Exante is just too hard to stick to after 4 days I do not want the sweet shakes anymore

Reviews on here are so good and the price is not all bad (previously done CD)

I want to jump aboard and just order the 28 days one but alot of people suggest the sample pack first.... eeeeeek

I need to read on minimins all evening and decide

x

leedsforever said:
I need a new focus, something I can get excited about again.

Exante is just too hard to stick to after 4 days I do not want the sweet shakes anymore

Reviews on here are so good and the price is not all bad (previously done CD)

I want to jump aboard and just order the 28 days one but alot of people suggest the sample pack first.... eeeeeek

I need to read on minimins all evening and decide

x

It's best to order the sample pack before hand, so you don't end up with loads of packs you don't like :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I didn't order the sample pack, I just jumped in!
I ordered the 14 day supply with flavours I was sure about then samples of the others that I liked the sound of.
It worked for me x x

Bethers said:
I didn't order the sample pack, I just jumped in!
I ordered the 14 day supply with flavours I was sure about then samples of the others that I liked the sound of.
It worked for me x x

It's cheaper to order the sample pack too :)

leedsforever said:
Beings i literally only want 28 days worth it works out cheaper to jump straight in ...

Oh right! Sorry, you hadn't said you only wanted 28 days! Just be mindful of the fact you can't return flavours you don't like, or sell/exchange them

ah not much to say, but good stuff, you wont regret, im still working through my packs atm, most have been lovely, one wasnt amazing but I didnt mix it up properly either but theres so much variety that you wont get bored at least!

Back