Jumping ship! LL to CD

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SuffolkGuy, 19 April 2008 Social URL.

1. SuffolkGuy

SuffolkGuy Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Have decided that CD will be better for me and want to make the move now after only 2 weeks on LL rather than later.

I didn't really feel I got anything from the meetings and didn't hugely click with my LLC.

I've also signed up with a very inspirational CDC (whose blog originally made me want to start a VLCD), so know I'll get any support needed. Also, I'll save around £500 in the 6 months I think I'll be on the programme - which can go towards the new wardrobe!

But as both are so similar, I'll still be popping in here for encouragement, advice and inspiration from you good folks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

good luck suffolk guy!

4. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep good luck Suffolkguy

5. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    Good luck SG... You'll do great, I'm sure :D

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

good luck - isn't Mike you are going to go to is it?

7. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Best of luck SG - you should let LL know why you are changing so that they can help fix any problems that others might experience.

8. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Am sure you'll do brilliantly on CD - best of luck :)

9. SuffolkGuy

SuffolkGuy Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Thanks for all your best wishes.

Dancing - yes it is!

Mikey - Not really anything to let them know was wrong as such - just wrong for me. (Although wasn't impressed that never had my before photo taken despite being there for two sessions). Being asked to write out and discuss three things I was thinking of on the way over, just doesn't do it for me! - anyway, I wanted to keep my rene zellweger fantasy a secret ;). I've not been a binge type eater - I was 'normal' weight in my early twenties, had crept up to 14st by age 30 and then gradually increased to 20 odd st over next twenty years! But it was really just eating a bit too much and not doing any real execise - just over a long time.

Cheers guys

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

omg suffolk guy you are blessed to have him as your CDC!!!!! Lucky you and I won't say good luck as you definitely won't need it.

Enjoy the entire process!
    x

11. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Good luck SG! I too am an ex-LLer now on CD. I did LL from Feb-Dec 2007 and lost 8 stone. Feel completely off the wagon over Xmas and beyond, and decided that the LL method (counselling etc) just wasnt right for me. Not bad mouthing it all, just didnt "do it" here!

I am quite content to read various books (such as Gillian Riley) and I found Dietgirl's book &blog utterly inspirational so CD it is!

All the best, you will beat this!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.