JUNE 2012 CAMBRIDGE STARTERS

CARLYCARLS

HI ALL IVE RECENTLY STARTED THE CAMBRIDGE DIET IM ON DAY 3 TODAY AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE I HAVE NOT CHEATED BUT I AM CRAVING EVERY FOOD IN SIGHT EVEN THINGS I DO NOT LIKE :cry:
I COULD DO WIV AN ONLINE BUDDY WHO IS ALSO NEW TO THIS DIET.
MY START WEIGHT IS 15 STONES EXACTLY AND I AM 5FT4 IM GOING TO LOSE 3 STONE ON THIS DIET AS I DONT WANT TO LOOSE TO MUCH AND LOOK TO SKINNY I WANT TO HAVE MY CURVES.
SO IF DERS ANY1 OUT THERE WHO WOULD LIKE A BUDDY OR WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME ADVISE ON HOW TO CARRY ON AND NOT GIVE UP.
ALL ARE WELCOME

CARLY X:)

Hi carley i'm also on my third day, i'm 15.7 also 5'4 5'5 (i'm never sure) Don't worry its driving me abit crazy also, ive had 3 sachets and one piece of chicken, loadsssss of water. I just keep thinking that i need to continue no matter how tough it is xxx

Well girls... I had 3st to lose and did it in 11 weeks....

What is 11 weeks out of your lives............?????

You have to really want this weight loss to be able to do this....

Stay focused & with the plan, no cheating it's just moments you have not days....
Find something to do when you feel hungry, if at work nip outside and walk around the building, sort out wardrobes and cupboards & draws at home, keep busy, those feelings of hunger don't last for long, drink a little more water you'll notice the pangs go away...

Stay strong & stay with the plan you will do it......

Good luck :):) :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

im on day one :) after doing it last year and losing nearly 3 stones.this diet works but only if your head is in right place.i could do with someone to talk to too :) x

Hey ladies, i am on week 9 and Started at similar weight of 15st 6 its been a struggle but its worth it. Have had a few slip ups but getting my head back in it!! Iv lost 29lbs to date am 5ft 4 and gone frm a size 18 to mostly a 14.
Heres my progress pic at week 8 i hope it spurs u on as im so plsd about my mummy tummy getting smaller!!!!!
Hugs xox

Attachments

• image-1707026035.jpg
    image-1707026035.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 734
littlemumma said:
Hey ladies, i am on week 9 and Started at similar weight of 15st 6 its been a struggle but its worth it. Have had a few slip ups but getting my head back in it!! Iv lost 29lbs to date am 5ft 4 and gone frm a size 18 to mostly a 14.
Heres my progress pic at week 8 i hope it spurs u on as im so plsd about my mummy tummy getting smaller!!!!!
Hugs xox

Wow your pics are amazing xx

Theyre coming along.... I cant notice much on my legs and arms :( but im very happy that my tummy is shrinking.... Another 2 st to go :)
Everyone u can do it!!!!!

Wow those pics are really good, shows a brilliant result!!!
I'm on day 6 I started at13st7lbs and I have 3stone to lose... Getting through the first weekend was the hardest, and I have a few big occasions coming up which fill me with dread!!!! Need to get this weight off

HI ALL IVE RECENTLY STARTED THE CAMBRIDGE DIET IM ON DAY 3 TODAY AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE I HAVE NOT CHEATED BUT I AM CRAVING EVERY FOOD IN SIGHT EVEN THINGS I DO NOT LIKE :cry:
I COULD DO WIV AN ONLINE BUDDY WHO IS ALSO NEW TO THIS DIET.
MY START WEIGHT IS 15 STONES EXACTLY AND I AM 5FT4 IM GOING TO LOSE 3 STONE ON THIS DIET AS I DONT WANT TO LOOSE TO MUCH AND LOOK TO SKINNY I WANT TO HAVE MY CURVES.
SO IF DERS ANY1 OUT THERE WHO WOULD LIKE A BUDDY OR WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME ADVISE ON HOW TO CARRY ON AND NOT GIVE UP.
ALL ARE WELCOME

CARLY X:)

Hi Carly - I'm on day 8 of SSP and I'm still hungry a times! But it's so worth it - I had my first weigh-in today and lost 9lbs! It has really spurred me on. It does get easier, honestly. I had a cappuchino shake tonight for the first time - I blended quarter of a teaspoon of coffe in it and poured it over ice - it was to die for! I find all the shakes much nicer poured over ice (I got that tip from this forum). When I'm really hungry, I come on here and chat if I can, it does help.

Keep going. The first 4 days are tough!

Hugs xox

The pictures are great and show that your hard work and determination is paying off. Keep up the good work x

Back