June 2016 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
You know how it goes… lets all make that change this June and have the best summer!
I need your target, weigh day & any holidays you have booked for June.

I am going to go for maintaining again but will properly put my target next week when i see how i have got on this month.

I have one of my closest friends wedding begging of june, my sister in laws baby shower (I'm throwing it) and mine and Matts ALL INCLUSIVE holiday to Turkey so a maintain would be amazing!!

Holiday 18th - 25th June and it is my wedding anniversary this weekend along with folk festival with good beers
doesnt sound hopeful
BUT I have so far done well
I would like to go for just 5 pounds as I have 5 weeks
weigh in day thursdays
and real name

feel I am getting to know everyone well enough Hazel :)

and Sarah as every month thank you

Here I am again! I'm still lurking and still trying to get moving in the right direction!! There's 5 weigh in's (thurs) in June and I have visitors and the week off for half term but as I did miserably in May and April etc i'm still going to say 5lbs please. I have to start running again!!!!

Me please!
No holidays, weigh in day is Tuesday and I would like 5lbs to get into the next stone bracket. Thanks lovely xx

Let's see.... there are 4 Tuesdays but no WI for me on 21 June. So, 3 WI for me. Have my birthday coming up in June, too. I'd say a conservative 4 lbs for me in June. Any more would be a bonus :cool:

Thanks Sarah :)

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 07.44.59.png

Hello! Can I join please? First month doing a challenge as I joined mid-May.
WI day is usually Friday morning, but I'll be going to a Saturday WI for a couple of weeks, as I'm on Jury service the first two weeks of the month.
Target for the month is 6lbs.
Good luck team, and thank you Sazmajig!

Hi - I'd like to do the June challenge as well. Being part of the May really helped. I'm going to set my goal for an optimistic 9 pounds over the 5 weeks and I weigh in Wednesday. Thanks x

Hello could I join please? My target is 8lbs and I weigh in on Wednesdays :)

You are so organised setting these up each month- thank you!

I'm gonna be more realistic this month and during June I would like to lose 5lbs (anything else bonus!) Realising I am a slow loser after the first big drop week 1. And I also seem to gain during period. Hoping for a good loss Monday to bring me close (I know I won't reach) to may target!

Monday. 5lbs. No holidays!

Natalie x

Hi I haven't been on here for ages. Can I please join this thread. I am going to see Rhianna and Beyoncé on 24 June and 2 July and I would like to loose 13lbs which would give me a 2 1/2 stone loss. Xx my weigh in is Mondays xx

Back