June Starters? Support Post!

hels123smiles

Silver Member
Hey, I noticed there were a few of us started in the last week or so, I thought we could buddy up and spread motivation!

Today is day 3 for me, and it has been **ok** I have nibbled and tasted a few things. Nothing major but couldnt say I had been 100% :eek:

This is my last shot, and would like every day 100% I need motivation and encouragement!!

Hows everyone else?

Hi :) I'm also on day 3. Haven't found it too bad so far apart from still making normal meals for my OH!

With the help and motivation we can give each other we can do this :D xxx

I have baked, cooked and made ice cream. Not the best day for me I have 'tasted' and 'nibbled' I have had a good talk to myself, I had talked myself in to 'just having a litttttle piece of flapjack' I have since talked myself out of that, Id rather be thin!!! So Im eating my S&S chilli ohhhh myyy god it is gorgeous!!
Im glad I havent done my usual and thought bollocks, I have eaten a bit, so might as well eat loads and start again tomorrow, Instead I have drawn a line under it and am starting a fresh NOW, not tomorrow after 5k calories in my fat tummy!

Hello!! :)

This is day 2 for me, going well so far - had a headache all day but apart from that I'm alright. Did a food shop in Asda this afternoon, took my list and kept my head down!
Luckily hubbie is more of a cook than me and he's happy to be making food for him and our boys, the only time I'll need to is the 2 days I don't work or when he's away/out.

Been tasting all the different meals to see what they're like and I need to do a big order tonight.

Good luck everyone, I'm sure together we can do this! I'm so determined and motivated, I will succeed!

Hey there, I'm restarting today as I messed up past few days as I was at my mums unexpectedly for 2 days lol Hope everyones days went well today :)

xo.

Hi all

I'm starting tomorrow, have done CD in the past so know its not going to be a walk in the park!

Can't wait to get started, 'think' I've finally got my head in the right place to get this done once and for all!

I'm starting today after a failed start last week, xxx

I started last week! All going well so far, I'm enjoying being in control of what I'm eating. The head cravings are terrible, but every time I stop myself having something I shouldn't is another step towards my goal!

I absolutely love the meal packs so far- except the soups but I've never really liked soup that much anyway!

We can do this! X

I've just started today and am waiting for the oatmeal to cool, it looks really runny though! I've done Lipotrim for the last few weeks so hoping this will be better x

Hi all, room for another one? Im back again after a failed attempt before. Going away with friends in 9 weeks so would like to loose a bit more weight by then.
x

Hi all, I have just ordered. Going to start next monday as that is my normal weigh in day. (I am moving from SW). Would appreciate all the support I can get.

Vicky

Hi everyone, I'm starting today too, did try this diet before but didn't even last a day but this time I'm ready for it :D

YAY loads of June people!!

So I drew a line under a not toooo bad day yesterday and so far so good today. Day 4........I had a peak on the scales, 4lbs off so far this week. Im hoping for 7!

I really hope I can do as well as that. 4lbs in a week would be great for me let alone 7. Maybe I should start when it comes tomorrow x

Well done on the 4lbs so far :D I was going to weigh myself this morning but had a bad tummy - think because I drank too much water before I went to bed lol

lilprincessvic you could start tomorrow and still have Monday as your WI day :) Just instead of a full weeks weight loss it'll be 6 days and then back to a weeks weigh in on Monday - if that makes sense? Whatever you decide we'll be here :D

There does seem to be a lot of June starters so lots of support for one another.

xo.

Well done on the 4lbs so far :D I was going to weigh myself this morning but had a bad tummy - think because I drank too much water before I went to bed lol

lilprincessvic you could start tomorrow and still have Monday as your WI day :) Just instead of a full weeks weight loss it'll be 6 days and then back to a weeks weigh in on Monday - if that makes sense? Whatever you decide we'll be here :D

There does seem to be a lot of June starters so lots of support for one another.

xo.

Thats a good idea. I have just recieved an email to say that my order has been dispatched :) I think I will start tomorrow or maybe wednesday depending what time they come.

I have a quick question though, we are taking the dads out for dinner on sunday and I dont really want them to know I am doing this. Anyway I can still eat out and not effect my loss? We r going to a carvery so I could maybe have the meat and vegs and no potatoes or yorkies or owt

YAY loads of June people!!

So I drew a line under a not toooo bad day yesterday and so far so good today. Day 4........I had a peak on the scales, 4lbs off so far this week. Im hoping for 7!

4lbs is great so far hun. Are you in ketosis yet? I was reading in another post that you cant manage past 10 days, im the same never make it more than a week :(. Fingers crossed this time xx

Thats a good idea. I have just recieved an email to say that my order has been dispatched :) I think I will start tomorrow or maybe wednesday depending what time they come.

I have a quick question though, we are taking the dads out for dinner on sunday and I dont really want them to know I am doing this. Anyway I can still eat out and not effect my loss? We r going to a carvery so I could maybe have the meat and vegs and no potatoes or yorkies or owt

Yep, you can have a piece of chicken with salad and no one will know :D but that day have 3 packs of S&S and a multi vit :) you can have days where you have 4 packs and days where you have 3+protein meal :) so no need to worry about that. Thats what I do when we're with the inlaws/out.

xo.

4lbs is great so far hun. Are you in ketosis yet? I was reading in another post that you cant manage past 10 days, im the same never make it more than a week :(. Fingers crossed this time xx

Yeah for some reason I screw up before the end of the 2nd week. Im not in Ketosis yet, as I have had some tastes and nibbles, which I know is silly....I need to 100%. I have been so far today, its the evenings alone (DH works away ) I think Ill do some exercise DVD tonight!

Yep, you can have a piece of chicken with salad and no one will know :D but that day have 3 packs of S&S and a multi vit :) you can have days where you have 4 packs and days where you have 3+protein meal :) so no need to worry about that. Thats what I do when we're with the inlaws/out.

xo.

^^ this.....maybe you could say you have had a bit of an upset tummy so you just want to keep it light? Good Luck x

Back