Just 2 stone 6lbs til management!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bexnkev, 10 July 2008 Social URL.

1. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    To some people this may seem an awful lot but to me it sounds like a miracle!!! When I started back in November 34lb away from management seemed a million miles away... Having lost 144lbs with 48lbs to go til I hit my target weight! Wow, my brain struggles to take in the achievement!! We are talking around 12 weeks til I can start management!! I'm starting with around a stone to lose in management!! I still can't believe how well this diet has gone. My god... over 10 stone in 8 months!!!! :eek::D:cool::eek::D:cool::eek::D:cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    that's some achievement bex you have every right to be soooooooooo proud. good look tackling the last hurdle

4. Sandra

Sandra Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well done bexnkev, that it absolutely amazing and you look fantastic, keep it up. Lighterlife is brilliant but you are the one that has kept up all the hard work and not given in, congratulations!!

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Damn woman! You are blazing your way down the scale!!! WELL DONE!!! Looks like we will be going in to RTM about the same time! :)

Fantastic Bex - really really fantastic. You are doing so bluudy well!!!

XXX

6. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    You have done so well - I am mightily impressed. What a life-changing experience - You will be there in no time!

7. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

That's wonderful - and seriously inspirational! :) Well done!

8. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks all... BL ... look forward to going into management with you!! It'll be nice to experience it with someone!! Yippee... not long now :) I'm soooo excited!! (damn scared too!!):D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.