Just 8 stones to go

lisa32

Well first week finished shame poo gate is not although I am sure it will be soon. I finally have no intension of cheating or as I call it "having a treat" any more. So it has been not to bad I though I would struggle to stick to a healthy balanced diet and I was right. But after last week I will have no problem lol. The best thing is that I still managed to loss 3lbs :D, well here is to next week:), Lisa x

Hi pink kelly, Thanks for the great comment, I hope you are doing well, Lisa x

Half a stone is great! :happy096:
I'm doing ok, this is only my first week and I am steadily loosing a pound a day. :)

Thank you both

Hi pink kelly and tina,

I think you are right this little blue pill can keep us on track and that is something that I really need. Pink kelly 1lb a day is great, keep up the good work and I am sure we will make it.

Well today has been great for the first time in a long long time I got on with my day rather than think about food, food, food. Bring on tomorrow, Lisa x

Hi pink kelly and tina,

I think you are right this little blue pill can keep us on track and that is something that I really need. Pink kelly 1lb a day is great, keep up the good work and I am sure we will make it.

Well today has been great for the first time in a long long time I got on with my day rather than think about food, food, food. Bring on tomorrow, Lisa x
Yep the little blue pill really does help to keep you on the track, sometimes, I had a naughty night last night, not lots of fat just eat too many things from my fridge :cry: I know what you meant about thinking about food all the time, haven't quite got to your level yet but nearly, I hope.

Here to getting back on track

I got up today feeling very positive about lossing weight. Then I caught sight of myself in the mirror, I don't know why but I am always shocked by the new bigger me. I think it could be something to do with how fast I put on the last 5 stones. I stopped smoking (30 per day) 16 November last year and then discovered FOOD lol. Never mind I will just have to get rid of it again easyer said than done, I will have to think positive, Lisa x

Totally, and if you stay positive and continue then it will come off, just a shame it's not as quick as it goes on!!! Imagine if you lost 3lb a week, that's 5 and a half stone in 6 months!!! Not so bad when you think of it like that!! xx

rumbly tummy time

Hi Pink kelly, I agree and when the doctor averaged out my weight gain over the past 6 months he said I must have been gaining 3lbs some weeks. I can't exercice due to a painful condition I have so really have to be careful about what I eat.

I love this wee blue pill as it keeps me on my toes and doesn't let me lie to myself. I totally believe I have a food adiction and this wee pill is helping me face that. How do I know? My belly is rumbling and it is not hunger so for all my slip ups I will be paying for very soon. I will have to make sure I have a mountain of toilet roll lol.

WE, collectively are so lucky cos if you really want to lose weight on a fat free calorie controlled diet ALL of the major manufacturers and supermarkets are there to help you. You just have to adopt a new hobby, like mine, boring but necessary. Before I put anything in my shopping trolley I READ n analyze the contents of what I am buying and ultimately going to eat!

This time I AM GOING TO WIN N SUCCEED, I really have set my determination and mental attitude on that. Like today I had a low fact cereal with home made yogurt, followed a few hours later with a pitta stuffed low fat sandwich, so tonight I tried to stuff myself with a frozen Nasi Goreng, tasty but so filling so whereas my waistline is decreasing in size I will have to watch the waist measurement of my Fur-baby, Muffin or she is going on a diet
4.gif

Back