Just a big cheating question!

sididd

Gold Member
If we are allowed cornflower as a tolleteated, could it be added over the week and changed for plain flour for a Yorkshire pudding???? Or am I just wishful thinking ,,,

Only cornflour is allowed as a tolerated siddid, I'm not sure of the comparative nutritional info's of each item but I know plain flour is never mentioned

HOWEVER....

4tbsp cornflour
1 egg
75ml skim milk
55ml water

Pre-heat oven to quite hot - about 210degC. Put your silicone muffin tray in to heat up
beat ingredients to a smooth batter - season if required (some mixed dried herbs could be nice)
pour batter into muffin tray and cook for 15-20min

The oven needs to be hot, so don't open the door whilst cooking. They are not quite as crisp underneath (no fat to cook them in!) as a proper pud but very nice addition to a casserole (yes I've had beef casserole and yorkshire pud for breakfast
icon_redface.gif
)

Would also be nice on a pv day with mashed cauliflower, or as part of a sunday roast.

Might try them with a little baking powder next time.

Makes 12 small puds, serves 4 as tolerated item (cornflour) on cruise. Have frozen some and will come back and let you know how they are defrosted...

The Dukaners.com forum • View topic - Yorkshire Puddings

hope this helps hun, not tried it myself xxx

Ooooo thanks lotto, what a difference to the Sunday roast to have one. Will be trying that asap xxx

nice one, I will def be copying that recipe down LOL.

thank you xx

Back