Just a lil update from me ... "Thoughtful Thursday"

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Ok so things are going okish, Ive titled my post Thoughtful Thursday because ive been struggling today with what im eating, Im still taking the tablets with my meals, But i think im kinda being sneaky ..
as i ate a slice of cake earlier completly didnt think about it .. didnt even taste it really, and im sitting here thinking well maybe the tabs arnt working cos ive not been effected,
So im kinda thinking about why i want to lose weight, why i eat like i do, and if im really hungry when i reach for the rubbish.

Ive got my 1st docs weigh in next week and im dreading it because ive been so wobbly, The only rule she put to me was to lose 9.4lb in 12 weeks if i can manage that then i get another script.

The only other things is, like ive mentioned in another post is that maybe im not eating enough fat? my daily totals are so low its crazy ..
ive not calculated calories tho .. maybe i should ?!?!?

Hiya
Its good that you are doing a bit of self analysis!!
I think by your gp stating 9lbs in 12 weeks maybe subconciously you are thinking, ah well I've got ages yet and/or, oh well I've only gota lose 9lb ??
With regards to the fat intake, I concentrate on the 5g per 100g rule, I don't really know much about this 15g per meal apart from what ive read on here, and it seems to me that its an upper limit anyway ie one that shouldnt be exceeded not one that you have to meet, .........im babbling sorry.
Anyway, crack on with it until your next weighin, good luck xx:D

Back