Just a little advice needed..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by taryn_k, 18 July 2009 Social URL.

1. taryn_k

taryn_k Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello, as you may have read in my first thread, i have just started LT. I have had the contraceptive implant for 4 years now and have not had a period at all. My sister told me that i will get a constant period from about day 5/6 ? I just want to know if anyone else is on the implant and bleeding/not bleeding? Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jo_marty

jo_marty Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi hun sorry cant answer that one but im on the myrena coil which has hormones in and makes my periods really light and this diet hasnt made a difference to mine in nearly 4 weeks but i dont know about the implant sorry i suppose everyone is different xx

4. taryn_k

taryn_k Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks you for taking the time to reply.... i hope someone is in my boat and can help though haha x

5. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Wish I could help, but I have just had the Mirena fitted as well....I am sure someone out there has one and can help.

6. liz0703

liz0703 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(45.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim Re-feed (from Wed 30th Sept 09)
    Hi, yes, I have had the implant for about 5 years (on my 2nd one), and I hadnt had a period the whole time, since starting LT, I have had one about every 2 weeks!!!! Its getting abit longer in between now, but it is still such a pain as Ive got so used to not having them. I hope they disappear again once I start eating!

7. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    hi i have marina coil to and thankfully havent have a period on lt or in fact since i had my dd 9yrs ago!! if i got 1 now i think id forget what to do ;) LOL!

my friend was on lt years ago and had implant and bled whole time she was on it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.