• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just a little advice needed..

S: 16st0lb G: 10st0lb
Hello, as you may have read in my first thread, i have just started LT. I have had the contraceptive implant for 4 years now and have not had a period at all. My sister told me that i will get a constant period from about day 5/6 ? I just want to know if anyone else is on the implant and bleeding/not bleeding? Thanks x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jo_marty

S: 13st3lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st3lb(16.76%)
hi hun sorry cant answer that one but im on the myrena coil which has hormones in and makes my periods really light and this diet hasnt made a difference to mine in nearly 4 weeks but i dont know about the implant sorry i suppose everyone is different xx

S: 16st0lb G: 10st0lb
hi hun sorry cant answer that one but im on the myrena coil which has hormones in and makes my periods really light and this diet hasnt made a difference to mine in nearly 4 weeks but i dont know about the implant sorry i suppose everyone is different xx
Thanks you for taking the time to reply.... i hope someone is in my boat and can help though haha x

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Wish I could help, but I have just had the Mirena fitted as well....I am sure someone out there has one and can help.

liz0703

Silver Member
S: 17st3lb C: 9st5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 22.5 Loss: 7st12lb(45.64%)
Hi, yes, I have had the implant for about 5 years (on my 2nd one), and I hadnt had a period the whole time, since starting LT, I have had one about every 2 weeks!!!! Its getting abit longer in between now, but it is still such a pain as Ive got so used to not having them. I hope they disappear again once I start eating!

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi i have marina coil to and thankfully havent have a period on lt or in fact since i had my dd 9yrs ago!! if i got 1 now i think id forget what to do ;) LOL!

my friend was on lt years ago and had implant and bled whole time she was on it!