1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Just a little blip back on track today ....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by red squirrel, 15 April 2014 Social URL.

1. red squirrel

red squirrel Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    So ... Couldn't get to weigh in on Saturday , but behaved fairly well over the weekend even though out for a family meal , ate really good choices but did have a few drinkies .

spent all day Sunday cooking up sw food, curry, lasagne and curry loaf muffins to have myself prepared for the week.

ate really well yesterday , in fact had a 100% day and had only had 4 syns ... But then ....

randomly got the munchies BAD had 3 bags of aldi snacks (3.5 each )
    angel slice (7 ) don't even understand why ?? I haven't done that in months !!!!!

HOWEVER I fell off the wagon but today is a new day isn't it ? Maybe I just needed to have a blow out and I guess it could have been a lot worse ?

Today will involve water , fruit , veg and yoghurt , and I ll think of a good lunch and dinner

thankfully there's no snacks left so the temptation is gone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahButterfly

SarahButterfly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So yesterday you had 14.5 syns? That's not a blow out! You're still within the syn daily limit (between 5-15). It definitely could have been a lot worse! I think you'll be fine.

Edit- I read your post wrong! So you did have a bit more than 15. Still, as I said it could have been a lot worse and drinking lots of water will help x

4. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Don't be so hard on yourself. The 3 packets of snacks and the angel slice only come to 17.5 Syns - we are allowed up to 15 per day, so that's only 2.5 Syns over.

It definitely could be a LOT worse. If that's what you call a blow out then I would dread to think what you would call it when I go off plan lol!!

Don't worry about it, just carry on as normal :)

5. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Clean Eating
    Seconded! Seriously don't fret, I'm sure I've done much worse - and in a much smaller time frame! Flip it on it's head and say you were doing it so you can't snack in future - now you have to be good :p

6. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.29%)
    Diet:
    SW / MFP
    I've definitely done worse. My blowouts are thankfully infrequent these days but involve moving the decimal point rather than adding on. I think you did well there for a wagon tumble!!! Not to mention getting straight back on the plan!!

7. red squirrel

red squirrel Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks all , I know it wasn't the most horrendous of days but it's the first time in about 6 weeks I felt a bit out of control

glad it was too late to go and buy wine ha ha ha

im im going to be good today ... I hope x

8. red squirrel

red squirrel Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Just did a brisk 3 mile walk, so feeling a lot more positive. Think I just panicked a bit :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.