Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

just a quick hello...i am new to minimins & slimming world

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by got2bslim, 22 July 2010 Social URL.

1. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Just wanted to introduce myself really, i am 23 and am very overweight :( I was a size 8 when i first met my husband 10 years ago and have gone up to a size 22 now :eek: so, ok i was a very active person when we first met but that came to an abrupt end due to surgery on my shoulder and altho my excersice stopped i continued to eat the same and the weight crept on....i also have 2 young children now, 2 year old and 10 week old :) and gained alot of weight in both pregnancies :cry: but i am determined now to make a change for myself and my children.

I would love to lose 8 stone and get to my ideal weight range so thought i would join here for moral support. I have tried many diets over the years but i have now got my mind set on Slimming World :) i started a week ago and lost 3 1/2lb in my first week :D i am posting my food diarys on here too which helps alot.

Heres to a new healthier me....;) Wish me luck guys

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi got2bslim and :welcome: to the forums! Congratulations on your first weeks weight loss - you are on your way! You sound very motivated and this will help you alot. I am close to your starting weight so I am sure that I will speak to you again soon on here but for now I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

4. DoubleT

DoubleT Full Member

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Low fat and slimming world
    Hi Got2bslim,

I am new on MiniMins and SW too, so wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, same as Sharkbait1983.

I have tried other diets and albeit lost weight as soon as I stopped counting either calories or points it just all piled back on. So, I am now trying SlimmingWorld and so far so good.

In 2 weeks I have lost 3 lb, which might not seem a lot but anything going down the scale is a bonus and I am feeling very optimistic. :)

5. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi guys

Thanks for ur replies :) wishing u both the very best of luck too xx

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.