just a quick hello...i am new to minimins & slimming world

got2bslim

Just wanted to introduce myself really, i am 23 and am very overweight :( I was a size 8 when i first met my husband 10 years ago and have gone up to a size 22 now :eek: so, ok i was a very active person when we first met but that came to an abrupt end due to surgery on my shoulder and altho my excersice stopped i continued to eat the same and the weight crept on....i also have 2 young children now, 2 year old and 10 week old :) and gained alot of weight in both pregnancies :cry: but i am determined now to make a change for myself and my children.

I would love to lose 8 stone and get to my ideal weight range so thought i would join here for moral support. I have tried many diets over the years but i have now got my mind set on Slimming World :) i started a week ago and lost 3 1/2lb in my first week :D i am posting my food diarys on here too which helps alot.

Heres to a new healthier me....;) Wish me luck guys

hi got2bslim and :welcome: to the forums! Congratulations on your first weeks weight loss - you are on your way! You sound very motivated and this will help you alot. I am close to your starting weight so I am sure that I will speak to you again soon on here but for now I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi Got2bslim,

I am new on MiniMins and SW too, so wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, same as Sharkbait1983.

I have tried other diets and albeit lost weight as soon as I stopped counting either calories or points it just all piled back on. So, I am now trying SlimmingWorld and so far so good.

In 2 weeks I have lost 3 lb, which might not seem a lot but anything going down the scale is a bonus and I am feeling very optimistic. :)

Hi guys

Thanks for ur replies :) wishing u both the very best of luck too xx

Back