Just a quick hello

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by laura.1810, 27 April 2010 Social URL.

1. laura.1810

laura.1810 Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi There!

I was on here a while ago last summer..i was doing the lipotrim diet but unfortunately came off it!! Looking back i really regret it but i suppose the timing was bad for me!

So now im trying to eat healthily and start the dreaded "E" word...lol exercise!

So fingers crossed im guna stick at it this time....actually forget that...i KNOW i am! (well thats the plan anyway lol)
    I know it wont be a fast way of doing things but for where I am in life right now i think its the best way :)

Wish me luck lol :flirt2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hiya laura, welcome back. :wavey: Good luck with your new plan, I have found every time i try a vlcd it gets harder!

4. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Hi Laura, good on you for making a positive step with the weight loss. Bless exercise!.... try and vary things and find a friend to make things fun and easy.

Lynn, I agree VCLD's are harder with each time, sometimes I feel I need a break from them and learn to trust me and food again, tough though that also!

Bren
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.