• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just a quick question

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
hi,
i just wanted to ask you all for a little advice.i have started and restarted cd before.i have 3 weeks worth of packs left over and have frozen them(all tetras)my question is that i froze them just a couple of days before they went out of date is it still safe to use them,i dont want to use them as an icecream just as a drink,would taking them out of the freezer the day before be enough time to thaw them out?i would just take out each evening as i needed them so would be using the defrosted ones within the day,
sorry ive rambled on,
thanx in advance for any replys,

elaine

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Elaine,

I will highlight your question to CD Counsellor and KD as I am not sure myself about frozen tetras.

Good luck with your restart!

Love Mini xxx

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
thanx mini,i would be very grateful for any advice on this as i want to start tomorrow if possible.
I`ll check in later to see if theres any updates,

thanx again,
Elaine

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
hi just wanted to give this a bump any help much appreciated as i really wanted to start tomorrow but don`t want to risk being ill or anything by taking the tetras,
any help at this late hour is very,very welcome
thanx
Elaine

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
:sign0009: :sign0163:

Do you have any powdered shakes to get you thru until you get a safe answer hon?

KD

Gone fishing
Umm. A difficult one. For use on the lower plans, it would be a 'no'. For a nutritional supplement along with traditional foods, then it would probably be okay, but don't quote me on that ;)