Just another newb!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hanscbrinker, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Hanscbrinker

Hanscbrinker Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    My own low cal, with low sugar and sodium
    Hey everyone. First post here and I just wanted to say hi to all. My name is Hans and i currently live in oak harbor, wa with my wife and son. I have 4 children all together and we want one more. Right now we have 2 boys and 2 girls. We really want one more little girl, but if it's a boy that's ok too. The reason i'm here on the forum is I want to lose body fat. I have always been a powerlifter and I never went in for cardio and I was able to eat without regards. I have been unable to weight train the last few months and have jumped up to 23% body fat. I am going to remedy that. My wife and I start our new workouts together later this morning. I am soooooo looking forward to working out with her. I really want to get to know as many of you as possible, so please, write me back and introduce yourself, the more support the better! I look forward to meeting with you and hope you have a great workout!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck to you both.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.