Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just another Noobie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Boo_Boo_x, 14 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Boo_Boo_x

Boo_Boo_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.9lb(7.47%)
    Diet:
    The Biggest Loser
    I am so excited to be finally joining you, I have been glued to this site since last night, I even woke up extra early to come and have a mooch! Well my name is Becky and I have just started Slimming World Diet, I have been on this before many years ago and was successful, but I was young then and thought I didn't need it no more. Now at 20 (21 next month) and at my heaviest 21.7 stones :eek: and after 2 babies I am ready to say goodbye to the fat me! Not only for me for the girls too. I have 2 little girls Jasmin 17 months and Imogen is 2 months, I'm not able to get out much with them so close together in age, (we live on the second floor, plus I don't drive!) I have been so inspired by all of the 'before and after' pics'. Cant wait to start meeting all of you!

Here is to a new me! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ellie65

Ellie65 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World/waiting WLS
    Hi there Becky :welcome2:to minimins youve come to the right place for all the help and support you need. Good Luck with your weight loss journey xxx;)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

5. Boo_Boo_x

Boo_Boo_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.9lb(7.47%)
    Diet:
    The Biggest Loser
    Thankyou so much ladies!

My first weigh day tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.