Just ate a whole tub of nutella

1 syn per20 calories as no free food - you can work it out from the calories on the label.

Carumba! do you mean a 400g jar?

That must have a humungous amount of syns. Best put it down to a completely nutty experience!;)

Too sickly for me, but it is moreish which is why I could never touch it.

I love nutella. I used to eat it out of the jar with a spoon but I've not come close to eating a full jar!

I think that this week you've blown it syn wise so just write it off and move on. What's done is done.

Just wanted to say I could also eat a whole tub of nutella, so you're not alone. If its 105syns then thats your syns done but rather than cut back till weigh in, I'd just draw a line under it, forgive yourself and move on. The key thing to learn from this is not to let a bad day turn into a bad couple of days or bad week - you can do it :)

Knowing that its 105syns its nice to know that you could essentially have 1 tub a week and still lose weight - what a good plan SW is !!!!!

I did the same except maybe 50g left haha. I bought it to make chocolate icing for my daughters cupcakes. So I didn't ear of them (saturday)
On Monday I made those ferrero rocher and 2 small tbs not heaped was 60g (16 syns). I ate them before they even got into paper cases.
Then I tackled it with a spoon til I felt sick. Did same on Tuesday, but I used less in ferrero rocher just 45g and one weetabix. However I ate loads with spoon again.

I decided to give up chocolate for lent haha. Did ok yesterday! :)

I did the same except maybe 50g left haha. I bought it to make chocolate icing for my daughters cupcakes. So I didn't ear of them (saturday)
On Monday I made those ferrero rocher and 2 small tbs not heaped was 60g (16 syns). I ate them before they even got into paper cases.
Then I tackled it with a spoon til I felt sick. Did same on Tuesday, but I used less in ferrero rocher just 45g and one weetabix. However I ate loads with spoon again.

I decided to give up chocolate for lent haha. Did ok yesterday! :)
I want to ask how to make the ferrero rocher but best not as I may end up doing the same.:D:17729:

Get ryvitta (I think it ment to be multiseed but I use the original) crush the ryvitta (i put them in a sandwich bag and I genuinely use a hammer to crush them)

Then just add nutella and mix together-takes a bit to mix

Use the tiny cases and it's half a syn per one - I'm sure there is a specific recipe but that does me and they are yummy!

Get ryvitta (I think it ment to be multiseed but I use the original) crush the ryvitta (i put them in a sandwich bag and I genuinely use a hammer to crush them)

Then just add nutella and mix together-takes a bit to mix

Use the tiny cases and it's half a syn per one - I'm sure there is a specific recipe but that does me and they are yummy!
Thanks for this I will try :D

Instead of ryvitta use 2 weetabix as heb. Apparent u use 4 tbs but honestly I used 2 and that was 60g so 16 syns. Melt nutella a hit in microwave (15 seconds ish) and add crushed weetabix.
Really nice.:)
Still.not had chocolate so that's day and a half so far. Considering I have unopened box of chocs next to bed I think am doing ok.

I completely sympathise. I reckon I could do this too. Nutella is GORGEOUS, I don't spread it on anything either, just eat it by the spoonfull (wel..not any more..) x

Back