Just been a fat bridesmaid and dont want to be a fat bride too!

WedRellies

Hiya, So I was a bridesmaid last week and it dawned on me how big I am. I have my own wedding beginning of September so have 4 months to lose as much as I can.

I'm currently on day 2 of using meal replacement shakes. Planning on going to the gym 3 times a week and walking 10,000 steps a day.

Will be posting here my progress and hoping that as I'm keeping a record rather than Bumbling along that I should start to see the weight shift...fingers crossed!

Sw-12st6

So today's food consists of 2 shakes, some grapes and a weight watchers curry with added peas. Happy with that!

Just need to keep out of the snack cupboard till bedtime now..

Ok new day today, I have a friend from Australia coming round this afternoon desperate to order dominos as it's better here. My mission is to not touch any of it and let her and my son pig out!

Still feeling positive, I think it's hit me I really don't have enough time for days off or slip ups!

So I avoided dominos but not the custard creams....going to the gym tonight so will have to work my butt off. Forgot my step counter yesterday but I'm already on 9700 so far for today so least that's one good thing.

So chuffed with myself, I sat in burgerking today with a diet coke and didn't break and order anything! Yippee!

Only managed 8,000 steps today though which is annoying. Waaa.

I'm going to have a sneaky weigh in the morning to see how I'm getting on. Fingers crossed!!

Well, the scales said -3lb this morning!! Just got to keep it that way as it's not official weigh day til Monday so can't update stats.

Day today has been a bit blurgh really, haven't been 100% good but not gone off the rails either.

Hi,

I've recently had the very same experience & looking back on photos from the day made me feel so disgusted with myself. The whole exoerience leading up to the wedding was traumatic also as I couldnt find a dress that fit right so the bride's Mum ended up making me one which was a nice dress but I felt awful wearing it!.....
.....How did you get on with your weight loss in the end if you dont mind me asking?
:hide:

Back