Just beginning the Cambridge diet....over 3 stone to lose

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Hey everyone,

Need support and motivation to help me on my diet and keen on making some new friends too.

This is the 2nd day of the diet and Im very hungry. I found the shake I had this morning left a really wierd taste in my mouth but hey ho I gotta try. My food love is the chippy and as long as I keep away from there I should be ok. lol. How are you all doing??

Good morning hun, and well done you for taking the plunge and starting the cwp. I'm sure you wil find this site and all the lovely people that are on it an inspiration as I know I have. I'm new also and im on day 10 and I lost 13lb on my first weigh in so it can be done. It get miles better after about day four but just remember to drink loads and loads of water. Xx

Keep us posted on your days and will will find the support on here great. Also have a read of some other diaries for motivation

Good luck laura x

lisalollipop13909 said:
Hey everyone,

Need support and motivation to help me on my diet and keen on making some new friends too.

This is the 2nd day of the diet and Im very hungry. I found the shake I had this morning left a really wierd taste in my mouth but hey ho I gotta try. My food love is the chippy and as long as I keep away from there I should be ok. lol. How are you all doing??

Good morning Lisa and welcome to the start of a new and improved life!!! It is hard to begin with but really worth getting through the first couple of days it will get easier I know lots of other people will agree with me that have continued. I find having a long hot soak when people eating really helps because it makes you realise just how quick food is eaten an if you indulge you would then feel guilty. Good luck huni dot forget to keep posting xxxx

Welcome Lisa - I am on dizzy heights of day 13 & as the others have said it gets much easier after day 4 or 5 so hang in there! I spent most of those first days on here where the support is great. If you feel like wavering come straight on here and post or just read some posts it will get you through!! Good luck.

Thanks so much everyone for your support. Went out for a family do this evening and ate something i shouldn't but not going to fall off the wagon gonna jump straight at it. Wen food is there i will eat it.... So i need to avoid those situations. Hope u can all help me through this....i need u !
Pls Keep in touch. Ur all doing fantastic. I have to do this for my health and self confidence
Xxxxxxx

Its just a hiccup and just as long as you dont dwell on it and carry on you will do great, you will receive lots of support on here its fab xx it does get easier hun xx

bustybits78 said:
Its just a hiccup and just as long as you dont dwell on it and carry on you will do great, you will receive lots of support on here its fab xx it does get easier hun xx

What she said!! A lot of being successful is about how you deal with the aftermath. X

Im on a mission today. My downfall is cooking for my 3 kids.. If it weren't for them id be ok.

lisalollipop13909 said:
Im on a mission today. My downfall is cooking for my 3 kids.. If it weren't for them id be ok.

Can you do a batch cook and freeze so you only need to re cook? It is hard but you can do it x

I suppose that would be easier on me!! Any ideas?

Back