Just binged, help please :(

Hezz123

Oh my god I am soooo disappointed in myself. Was doing so well today, took a walk in the morning, had a breakfast shake, a snack and a lunch shake. And then I went and ruined it all by completely stuffing my face, I was like a demon!!! Not one but THREE packets of low fat crisps, and two tortilla wraps with philidelphia. What a pig. Have I ruined it all, will this mean I'll put on weight overnight????? Tomorrow is my weigh in day :( I hate weekends, no routine and I get so bored. I had weighed this morning and was so happy, I can't believe I've done this. Please tell me im over reacting and it won't affect my weigh in tomorrow............:(
Xx

Hezz123 said:
Oh my god I am soooo disappointed in myself. Was doing so well today, took a walk in the morning, had a breakfast shake, a snack and a lunch shake. And then I went and ruined it all by completely stuffing my face, I was like a demon!!! Not one but THREE packets of low fat crisps, and two tortilla wraps with philidelphia. What a pig. Have I ruined it all, will this mean I'll put on weight overnight????? Tomorrow is my weigh in day :( I hate weekends, no routine and I get so bored. I had weighed this morning and was so happy, I can't believe I've done this. Please tell me im over reacting and it won't affect my weigh in tomorrow............:(
Xx

Ok, 3 pack low fat crisps 100cals a pack =300cals
2 tortilla wraps= 236 cals
Philly= was it full fat? How much roughly? Say 50gram serving about 100 cals

Total 636

What snack u have? Was it 100 cals?

YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!! Ok!! Your over reacting :D

you just can't have dinner just the remaining calories, or draw a line under it have your dinner and start a fresh tomorrow!! Remember you will have earned a few calories from your walk!!

I binged on a freaking takeaway curry last night I wish it was more a binge like yours!! :D

I know it's easy to say but don't fret you CAN do this!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok iv checked all the cals here's what iv had today:
Shake 230
Snack 84
Shake 230
Crisps 83 (x3 =249)
Wraps 118 (x2= 236)
Low fat Philly about 50 caps

So altogether 1079, which so far is still under my daily calorie allowance. Phew. I still want to have my dinner as im trying out a yummy new recipe. And on weighing myself this morning had lost 4lbs this week.
So even if I gain 1lb today, which I hope I don't, its still a good loss this week.
Wow I totally freaked out there thanks for replying. Put some send into my head!!!
Xxx

You want you'll be about 300 cals over your allowance, remember you did excercise today!!

Hope your feeling but better now :D

xx

well i have binged for a week.. so hoping i can get back to it today and when i say binged i mean binged had maltersers whote chocolate chips.. sothern fried chicken macdonalds i drank like a fish on saturday night
so dont feel bad.

i keep thinking its a lifetime change, so we will have slip ups.

well i have binged for a week.. so hoping i can get back to it today and when i say binged i mean binged had maltersers whote chocolate chips.. sothern fried chicken macdonalds i drank like a fish on saturday night
so dont feel bad.

i keep thinking its a lifetime change, so we will have slip ups.

you're so right, if i didnt eat what I wanted now and again I think i'd go mad!

xx

Yup I agree, I'm trying to make sat night my happy night :D

If I do my exercises Sun-Fri and stick to my cals ill have a deficit, since I've been advised the healthiest amount to lose after the initial water weight goes is around 1-1.5lbs a week I'll use some of the calories I've earned throughout the weeks excercising on having a more relaxed Saturday (only if I do my exercises and stick to diet) that'll be my reward :D

Sat morning is also my WI day so it kinda works out alright for me

xx

Hezz123 said:
you're so right, if i didnt eat what I wanted now and again I think i'd go mad!

xx

I had a slip up yesterday even after all Bambalina's lovely advice however because of the lovely advice and the support I am all focussed again today. (thanks Bambalina!!!!)

BeckyT said:
I had a slip up yesterday even after all Bambalina's lovely advice however because of the lovely advice and the support I am all focussed again today. (thanks Bambalina!!!!)

No worries Hun! Last sat I binged, it happens :D dust off start again lol xx

It certainly did NOT help when the boyfriend came home last night with 4 doughnuts and a magnum, which by the way he proceeded to eat right in front of me. How mean is that!! But, I RESISTED!! Strawberries all the way!! :D

xx

Hezz123 said:
It certainly did NOT help when the boyfriend came home last night with 4 doughnuts and a magnum, which by the way he proceeded to eat right in front of me. How mean is that!! But, I RESISTED!! Strawberries all the way!! :D

xx

Omg Boyf is now in bad books!! Lol!! So mean :) that's how I binged last week hubs got the freaking Indian takeaway....

Well done you that's sooo good!! ESP saying no to the ice cream!

xx

Aah, there are more magnums in the fridge. maybe I'll introduce them to the bin? Lets see how other half feels about THAT!! tee hee. Oh god no ACTUALLY i couldn't waste chocolate like that, even if i'm not allowed it!! I have willpower of STEEL!! (Keep telling myself that)
xx

Hahahaha!! That proper made me giggle :D saaaaaaaave the chocolate!!

I love a bit of ice cream at wknd...been having 100g frozen natural yoghurt it's good but not the same I wonder if skinny cow is less.....

You excited for weigh in? I'm hoping for 1-2lb loss to get me into the 12's....eeek fingers crossed!!

xx

Ooh skinny cow is nice, and that reminds me you know those milky ice lollys, the long ones? I'm sure they're pretty low in cals?
Yeah im excited but a bit nervous, I will be gutted if im not under 15 st by Sunday.
Only 2lbs to the 12's thats fab!!! You"LL deffo do it! I can't wait till im posting about getting into the 12's!!
Xx

Hezz123 said:
Ooh skinny cow is nice, and that reminds me you know those milky ice lollys, the long ones? I'm sure they're pretty low in cals?
Yeah im excited but a bit nervous, I will be gutted if im not under 15 st by Sunday.
Only 2lbs to the 12's thats fab!!! You"LL deffo do it! I can't wait till im posting about getting into the 12's!!
Xx

Well I think I'll scrape in BUT I don't care as long as I'm there lol!!

This sat is the last I have the scales, I borrowed my sisters for 2weeks as motivation after that she will bring them up once a week!!!

I bet you are!! It's gonna be fab just wait and see :)

xx

Heya Twister lollies are quite good too :-D can't remember how many caps but around 100 if I remember right. There's also the sugar free ice pops U can get they would be 0 or 1 cal for a snack :-D xx

Woohoo look

MINI MILK, CHOCOLATE, WALL’S

1 LOLLY/25g

30kcal

MINI MILK, STRAWBERRY, WALL’S

1 LOLLY/24g

31kcal

MINI MILK, VANILLA, WALL’S

1 LOLLY/24g

31kcal

BLACKCURRANT, RIBENA

1 LOLLY/55ml