• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just bought the dress!!!

wow! how cool is that! brilliant u got it in the sale and also i know u will fit into it for the wedding - u probably will be surprised when u get it cos im sure you could well fit into it already!!

i am sure u will look gorgeous! can u post a pic of the dress on this thread???? i looooooooooooooooove karen millen - omg! xox

I just checked the site - it doesnt allow u to copy pics cos its flash! Gutted! lol Ah well u can just post pics of u in the dress once u get it! lol xoxoxo

hanloje

Silver Member
That's gorgeous!!!!! you'll look fab I'm sure. Have fun choosing your accessories too and keep focussed on how great you'll look when you get into it and go to the wedding. woohooo.

WOW! STUNNING!

What a sexy number! You are going to look out of this world for sure!

Enjoy it - im sure when u put it on u will feel a million dollars!!! You will easy have anther stone off u before the wedding as well!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee xox lol awesome xox

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That is one gorgeous dress! You will look absolutely stunning in it! I'm sure you'll be fitting in it way before the wedding!!!

x

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
oooooh what a stunning girlie dress, and a great incentive for you :)

Preeettttyyy!! :D

harriet2

serial poster
that is one beautiful dress :)

h xx