Just came back frm my 1st WI

sakthi

Yay! I have lost 8 lbs :D Am on top of the world! A few of my friends in office noticed that I have lost weight! Feeling gr8..

My pharmacy says that once I move into the healthy bmi range (am 25.2, so very little left) they will not let me continue on total replacement plan :( Grrrrrrr.. i ll have to move on to refeeding & then maintenance.. I convinced them somehow to let me go on for another 2 weeks and she allowed me to take packets for 14 days today itself & said she ll ring next week to see how I was doing.

I ve just completed 1 week & was so upset when i was told i cannot continue for long :eek: Datz a real magic.. I never expected myself to say - I dont want to eat food so soon ;)

Weekend was a real test! If it was not my partner & u guys I would have definitely ended up doing something I would have felt very bad.. Thanks guys u r d best:wavey:

Whey Hey!! well done chuck, great going, glad you bent the chemists arm ;) xxx

Well done kidda you have done brilliant fellow Loiner x

Thats Fab!!! shame about stopping it sooo soon ....but tracey has lost on the refeed and maintainence... so i am sure you will
Tbh you're lucky they let you start it with being soo close to a healthy BMI on chemist turned me down?
Well done xx

Lol well done again hun xxx

thats brilliant well done you... its such a great feeling when people in work notice!!!

My pharmacy says that once I move into the healthy bmi range (am 25.2, so very little left) they will not let me continue on total replacement plan :( Grrrrrrr.. i ll have to move on to refeeding & then maintenance.. I convinced them somehow to let me go on for another 2 weeks and she allowed me to take packets for 14 days today itself & said she ll ring next week to see how I was doing.

I ve just completed 1 week & was so upset when i was told i cannot continue for long :eek: Datz a real magic.. I never expected myself to say - I dont want to eat food so soon ;)
:D You could always put lots of heavy things in your pockets, so you weigh more lol

Back