1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step3 1000kcal Just cant handle lower plans right now...

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by Lisa_The_Loser, 11 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Lisa_The_Loser

Lisa_The_Loser New Member

Hi everyone! First weigh in this week... Was sposed to be doing 810 but had major lapse over the weekend :( and only managed to lose 3lb... But o guess better than putting it on.., Anyone else doing step 3?? Just feel I need more food in this freezing cold weather!! Or am I making excuses..?! I've got about 1st 9lb to go till I'm at my personal target and about another half a stone after that to get to my bmi target...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BluebellMunro

BluebellMunro Active Member

3lb is still great!!

We don't need food for warmth, that's what clothes are for - put on an extra jumper or a scarf or buy a snuggie...