Induction Just checking for sure!

ILovePopcorn!

Hi all! I've just started Atkins,can I just check how to calculate NET carbs....

So on a label it has

Carbs
Dietary fibre
Sugars

Is it to deduct sugars from carbs and ignore the fibre bit? I'm also tracking using mfp so I presume would be the same there also?

Thanks!!

I'm really sorry for asking again but could someone please tell me how I do net carbs correctly I really don't want to get it wrong, in using mfp and this was yesterday....

Attachments

• image-4288136700.jpg
    image-4288136700.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 48
Hi and welcome to atkins.

The figure to use is the carb amount shown on mfp. You do not deduct the fibre or sugar from it.

You must ensure when you are inputting fresh food that you get a UK supplier. So always search for veg with either tesco, or one of the other big supermarkets, in the search.

I hope this makes sense.

Hi and welcome to atkins.

The figure to use is the carb amount shown on mfp. You do not deduct the fibre or sugar from it.

You must ensure when you are inputting fresh food that you get a UK supplier. So always search for veg with either tesco, or one of the other big supermarkets, in the search.

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you so much! :) so I went slightly over yesterday then,Oops! At least now I know though,thanks again!

Back