Just completed day 5

Alykent

I found the first 2 days were the worst as hungry, but it did get easier. Is anyone else in the same boat?? Went to a BBQ at the weekend and was not tempted, I won't say it was easy.....first weigh in on Thursday.....fingers crossed....

Ok, just completed third week... Lost 17lbs so far and that kind of keeps me going.... Getting used to shakes now, and prefer the chocolate one as a mousse. Getting fed up with my bad breath and now have a strange looking tongue !!

Yeah im on week 5 and i am constantly brushing my tongue its the only thing bothering me atm!

Unfortunately, yes it is normal. :( Lots of us have the same problem. I've heard others say that the pharmacist can recommend breath strips to take the edge off, and that the more water you drink, the less the effects are.

I like to think that it's a small price to pay for the amazing amount of weight you can loose week by week, it's a temporary thing that will go once you finish your journey. Totally worth it! :) xx

I'm on day 2. God it feels like a long journey and in my mind I swing from thinking all sorts of "I can/can't do it" scenarios! I was out with friends who had a meal last night (i nursed a pint of water), big family BBQ today and a birthday do and a wedding at the weekend. I'm not too bothered about missing the food but am stressed about telling them what I'm doing, so reckon I'll try to mingle and not sit with eaters. I figure if I can cope with starting it this week I might get somewhere! I also have 3 young children and it is the food they like that I over-indulge in. Anyway, I realise I just eat for the sake of it as a constant comfort

Goon on you sall sounds like a tough week you got! Good luck - stay positive

I will be honest I am on Day 7 so far so good. And I am craving a chicken and mushroom potnoodle !!!!!!! =(

Back