Just finished first week on Lipotrim

MyAaM

Hi everyone,

I have just finished my first week on Lipotrim and am due to get weighed in a few hours. I have been on it before a few times once losing 4 stone and the other 2 times not quite as much. I have also tried Exante but really don't like the flavours.

The first time I lost 4 stone but when I came off it my hair fell out and even though it eventually grew back it was really scary. This scared me away for quite a while.

But I feel really depressed as I have been unable to lose weight by calorie counting and I'm just piling more and more on. I'm now a massive 18st 2 and only just 5'.

I can only do it one more week because of a family celebration but I aim to come straight back on afterwards then do it for another 8 weeks before my holiday in September.

I will let you know how I get on with my first weight loss and hope to share my hopefully successful journey with you :wavey:

Last edited:
Well done on your first week I'm on week 6 today, everyday I consider coming off hair loss being the main reason it petrifies me, I actually want to cry thinking about it, good luck for today I'm sure you have done brilliantly x

Thanks Ejsunshine,

Hairloss if it happens is not very pleasant but I have never heard of it being permanent so I am trying not to be too concerned. For me being the weight I am could be life threatening so I guess some hairloss is a small price to pay.

Congratulations for being on it for six weeks that is fantastic - how much weight have you lost? I bet you feel great xx

I've lost 2stone 5lb, I don't feel brilliant because I'm so unfit lol but I'm starting to exercise now so fingers crossed. It feels good to have baggy clothes mind ;-) x

I've lost 2stone 5lb, I don't feel brilliant because I'm so unfit lol but I'm starting to exercise now so fingers crossed. It feels good to have baggy clothes mind ;-) x

Wow that;s ace well done you. Yeah I can't wait for my clothes to feel lose :) xx

do you mean all your hair fell out or just some? some extra is natural and it can last around a couple of months but it will grow back again. you need to weigh up which you want more, to weigh less and feel better about yourself and the inconvenience of losing some hair for a short period of time but still be slim at the end of it or just stay larger and feel unhappy and keep your hair! i know which id rather do

do you mean all your hair fell out or just some? some extra is natural and it can last around a couple of months but it will grow back again. you need to weigh up which you want more, to weigh less and feel better about yourself and the inconvenience of losing some hair for a short period of time but still be slim at the end of it or just stay larger and feel unhappy and keep your hair! i know which id rather do

No I did not lose all my hair but enough to worry me! For me though I agree getting this weight off is the better option.

Back