Simple Solutions Just got my Exante order

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sal210707, 1 July 2011 Social URL.

1. sal210707

sal210707 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am so excited to be venturing into Exante... for the last week i have been finishing off the left over lighter life packs. I have just had my first exante shake and they are sooooooooooooooo yummy. I can't believe how thick they are..i actually feel full!I will shift this 2 stone of baby weight!!! Anyone else out there just had a baby?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    I'd love to say i've just had a baby but hes 2.. haha.. i can't even use him as an excuse anymore.
    Good luck with exante
    xxx

4. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yeah, I've gone past that 'just had a baby' phase sadly. My youngest baby is five now. Good luck with Exante, you will do just fine here amongst friends.

5. Beanie32

Beanie32 Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    LL to Exante - me too!!!

Just ordered my packs (BP of shakes) and am so pleased to hear from a fellow ex LL!!! I am dubious about the taste as I love the taste of the LL packs but can't afford the cost anymore!!!!! I would love to say I am trying to lose baby weight but my youngest is 12!!!!!! I'm excited now!!!! Worried also as I've tasted CS and they weren't nice at all. Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.