Just got the Slimming World Best Ever Recipes Book

Tracie23

There are some fab recipes in there, i am going to try the Paella and Lemon Meringue Pie ones over the weekend! :wavey:

lol
I read your message as "Paella and Lemon Meringue Pie" being the same thing... ok. It's Paella... and a Lemon Meringue Pie! Got it!!

Lx

lol
I read your message as "Paella and Lemon Meringue Pie" being the same thing... ok. It's Paella... and a Lemon Meringue Pie! Got it!!

Lx

LOL, that would be some combination! :D

lol

And i've just thought of good old Harry Hill... i like paella... and i like lemon meringue pie... but which one is best...

FIGHT!!!

lol

I have just bought a recipe book sounds like the same one! It only has the syn values for red and green days as it's an older book, is yours the same? If I'm doing extra easy, does that mean that I just take the lower syn value? Thanks x

lol

And i've just thought of good old Harry Hill... i like paella... and i like lemon meringue pie... but which one is best...

FIGHT!!!

lol

*LOL* :D Love Harry Hill.

I have just bought a recipe book sounds like the same one! It only has the syn values for red and green days as it's an older book, is yours the same? If I'm doing extra easy, does that mean that I just take the lower syn value? Thanks x

Yes, my book only has the red and green syns too. When i do EE i take the lower syn amount, i am doing it DIY myself this time though. The last time i went to a meeting was in 2009!

Back