Just got told off haha

Citylady73

Well I was doing weightwatchers up until I started lt( lost 3.5st). I made a few friends on the forum and decided to come clean to them today as to why I haven't been chatting to them..
they mainly think I am crazy and could really damage my health!
it was as if I have told them I have given up food forever! What is wrong with people? Never mind I shall just stay safely tucked away on this nice friendly forum :) x

Hehe, makes you laugh! Well done on losing 3.5st on WW, that must have taken some time and dedication! Can you believe you've lost all that weight on WW and nearly another stone in 2 weeks doing LT. You are doing so well and can't wait to see how you've got on this week :)

To be fair it only took me 1 year but it was very hard work :) I'm quite excited and a little nervous for Friday:) hoping for another good one :) you are doing amazing. How long do you plan to stay on this for?

I was hoping for only another 6-8 weeks, but weight loss has slowed so much I'm considering doing a refeed in April, having a break and coming back to it (always going to be tough after eating again). Technically I still have 3st to lose but think that would be too skinny and difficult to maintain so was looking for another 2 stone perhaps. I'd be happy if I could be somewhere between a size 12-14 :)

I think they are probably slightly jelous that they couldn't do it as it takes a lot of willpower, if anything I'd say I've been healthier on lipotrim as I'm not eating all the junk but still having all the vitamins my body needs. This is by far the best diet I've done even if it is hard not to eat on special occasions its worth it at the end of the week when you get weighed.
Keep going your doing great!

You naughty girl Citylady hehe!

I think I have been lucky - it's only my mum who regularly says how stupid LT is. Everyone else is pretty ok or says nothing to me.
:)

Back