just gotta tell you...

lildanni

Bouncing from wall to wall at moment!!!! Been shopping in Chester today with OH (needed someone carry the bags lol) for an outfit for tonight (this dress obsession has got to stop) got a dress from quiz that I had had my eye on for a while (£10 reduced from £28) and another dress (£10 reduced from £35). Anyways went into primark and went to try on a top and a dress in a size 14...they were only too bloomin big!!!! So my big proud moment is...I know own 2 size 12 items of clothing!!!!!!!!!! The way I shrieked, OH thought I'd hurt myself!!! Sooooo proud ATM!

Congratulations!! I know the whole 'getting a dress size smaller' is a wonderful feeling :) almost better than seeing the pounds on scales go down because it's physical progress :)

Bet you look great in those size 12 dresses :)

Well done - I bet you have a great night feeling really confident in your new clothes and smaller sizes - keep the feeling coz its great to here someone so up beat.

Well done, I bet your well chuffed! x

CLH, Congrats! :) and well done lildanni, i cant wait for that moment with the size 14s, then 12's - maybe :)

Back