Just had my first meal - now I am scared!!

slimmerwithin

Hi, I had my first weigh in today and have lost 9lbs. tonight I decided to have a piece of chicken stuffed with herbs and steamed in silver foil with a tbsp of white wine, I also had some dry fried courgettes slices straight from my veg garden (3 thin slices). It was gorgeous, but now I am worried that it will affect my loss. I know I am supposed to be allowed it (I am on ss+), but am worried. Anyone else on SS+ and eating a meal once a day, is there any difference between the 4 shakes and skimmed milk in weight loss.

Just wanted to say well done on your loss! Sorry I can't help with the other stuff.

Hello,

I am no expert but looking at your meal choice it fits relatively well with your plan so it shouldn't make a difference. As far as I am aware the difference between the plans is only 1 lb or so..

I'm sure though that some knowledgeable person will be along shortly to put me right and your mind at ease...

Don't worry yourself, that is the main thing..

xxx

Well done on your loss hun!

Well, I'm not on SS+ but on 810 and I eat the larger amount of protein & Veg, and all the milk and have been losing 2lb's a week with no problem.

Before that I did a mixture of SS/SS+(milk)/SS+(food)/810, and lost on average just over 3lb's a week.

You will be fine, and can't possibly put on weight:)

Back