1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Just had the oatmeal / porridge

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by BordersGirl, 11 September 2011 Social URL.

1. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    I've made this 3 times before and it came out rubbish so haven't tried for a couple of weeks. Decided to try it again and stuck to the instructions religously. 150 ml skimmed milk exactly (made it too watery last time), whisked it with a handwhisk, nuked in the microwave for a minute, whisked it again, put it back in for another minute and it was ready to eat after a quick stir. Wasn't too bad this time round. I don't like it enough to want it too often but it makes a bit of a change at the weekend when I've got time to faff about (plus it's 200 calories so a bit higher than everything else).

It sticks to the bowl with a vengeance though so get it in soak as soon as you've finished eating!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.