1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Just had the yummiest red day dinner

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by piggin, 28 July 2010 Social URL.

1. piggin

piggin Full Member

Two chicken fillets done in the oven in foil served with a garlic sauce made from philly extra light garlic and herb melted with a dash of milk (HA) and tonnes of veg (courgettes, pepper, mushrooms, cherry toms and shallots!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

sounds good - how much philly do you use and how much milk? :) sounds great - is it syn free? xxx
  4. PrincessTigerlily

PrincessTigerlily Member

Slimming world
    Sounds delish'.......might have to try that one. :)
  5. piggin

piggin Full Member

I think it's 85g of philly you're allowed as a heA choice but I only used half that so I didn't count the milk I added as it really was a splash and I hadn't had any other of my HEA today. I just melted it down in a pot then added the milk at the end to make it a bit more runny. Oh I put bacon round the chicken too before putting it in the oven...mmmm
  6. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oooo I just had steamed chicken breasts and a sauce made of extra low fat mayo, a dot of ketchup, worchester sauce, lemon and chilli all drizzled over a lovely salad!

Will have to try that one though piggin, sounds delish!!
  7. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

thanks honey - loving the bacon addition!!! xxx
  8. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Eek hate to be the barer of bad news but Philly isn't a hex a, 57g is a hexb on a green day.
  9. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

so on a red day it has to be synned? xxx
  10. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Yes its 2 syns per 28g
  11. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.