Just Had to Share!

LianneJane5687

I did post in the Tuesdays Weigh-in last night but am so excited!

I had a pretty bad week last week with food but still managed to lose 3.5lb which was a shock in itself AND i got my club 10...another shock AND then i got slimmer of the week... WOW! don't know how i done it but it's kept me focused for this week :D

LianneJane5687 said:
I did post in the Tuesdays Weigh-in last night but am so excited!

I had a pretty bad week last week with food but still managed to lose 3.5lb which was a shock in itself AND i got my club 10...another shock AND then i got slimmer of the week... WOW! don't know how i done it but it's kept me focused for this week :D

Well done, that is a string of results :)

As you say, you need to keep focused this week, and not a little blasé, you don't want it catching up next WI

I'm not putting a damper on it, you have done well, it's just I don't want you getting caught out, as I have done in the past!!

Thank you very much!

I know exactly what you mean as i've also done it in the past but i think getting below that 16st Mark has really made me think YES i CAN do it and YES i WANT to do it, i'm so excited and really looking forward to next week already.

Wow thats great!! Times like this show that even 70% is better than 0! lol I always remember my old consultant saying that there were 21 meals in a day, and one, two even three meals wont ruin a week. You have proved that :D amazing result! Not far off that 2st either X

Thank you :D
That's what my consultant says too, really hoping I get that 2.5lb out this week!

Excellent! Well done!

Thank you :D

Back