• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just have to share!!!

:DI went shopping with Hubby and Daughter earlier today looking for "the Christmas outfit" for my office do.
Took a size 14 and 16 gorgeous sparkly top into the changing room with me and the 14 fits beautifully!!!!
I cant believe I have gone from a 26/28 top to a 14!
Now this goes to show that if I can do it, anyone can, so come on people...think about those Christmas bashes that you want to look glamorous for and go for it! I would never in my wildest dreams have chosen the top that I did as its quite daring, but I thought what the heck and it paid off!!!
Now to find "the skirt" or "the trousers" to go with it and Im done! Lol!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Fantastic news Mrs V!!!

Size 14 is a wonderful achievement!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
Wow! Well done you! Hope to be a 10/12 by next Christmas, but struggling to be a 16 by this one!

Woooo Hooooo :party0048:

Thats absolutely fabulous news Mrs V.....WELL DONE and just in time for Christmas:109:

scouzer

Want to do it this time!!
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! That really does give me hope and inspiration! Keep up the good work and keep us posted!!

Scouzer. X

Awww fanx guys!!

Fallen Angel...you will get into that size before you know it Hun!
xxx

What a woo hoo moment - you kinda want everyone to see the tag so just accidently leave it on show and tell you other half to not put it back in!!! Defo a skirt though - get your pins out its xmas and a skirt always makes you feel sexy and feminie, exactly how you want to feel at crimbo

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Well done Mrs V!! You must be so happy.
You will look absolutely divine.
I agree, show your pins and FLAUNT.
You have lost so much and are such an inspiration to all of us... what a star you are!

Have just logged in - what a delightful thread to read as my very first 'unsubscribed' thread tonight!

Very many congratulations Mrs V! You really ARE an inspiration to us all! Thanks for sharing!