Just heard of LL

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by egbert, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    HI

I just heard about LL last night, emailed the local councillor who rang me today to invite me to a free intro session on Monday - I only originally wanted to find out the cost!:sigh:

Anyway, there seem to be a lot of differing opinions about this, as with all diets. But what I really want to know is - do the food packs taste nice?

I have previously done slim fast - I only liked the cafe flavour shakes and had those twice a day for 6 months. SO please, tell me these taste ok :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, is there a lot of difference between this and Slim fast, the Cambridge Diet etc. IS any one better? :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HannahNewton

HannahNewton Loves to post

Start Weight:
    16st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(22.77%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life - Now LL Lite(ish)
    Hi Egbert - I have bumped a thread to the top about LL, which will answer some of your questions.

I like most of the food packs - and now I'm maintaining I miss having my morning shake and my bar with my coffee!! We all have our likes and dislikes so trying them is the only way for you to find out.

Good luck with the info session - you will find loads of info on here and in people diaries. xx

4. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi I researched LL prior to starting but made a co Sioux decision that getting my health and figure back with the support of the cognitive therapy far outweighed the price of the packs!

I actually like all the shakes, most of the bars but not that keen on soups! Not surprising as I love sweet foods!

Good luck this plan really is life changing! Xx

5. UmmZakaria

UmmZakaria Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    The bars are yummy, the Vanilla shakes with added coffee in are delicious and I personally love the chicken soup, mushroom soup, chilli con carne & the shepherds pie. Strangely all the packs I thought I'd love I didn't, and vice versa. I don't have anything to compare them too so can't say if they're better.

It's a similar plan to Cambridge but a totally different concept to Slim Fast. The counselling though is wonderful & once you complete the plan you can go along to the sessions free of charge whenever you like. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks, thats really helpful. I will see how I feel at the intro session. Feeling quite positive now though !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.