Just heard of LL

egbert

Silver Member
HI

I just heard about LL last night, emailed the local councillor who rang me today to invite me to a free intro session on Monday - I only originally wanted to find out the cost!:sigh:

Anyway, there seem to be a lot of differing opinions about this, as with all diets. But what I really want to know is - do the food packs taste nice?

I have previously done slim fast - I only liked the cafe flavour shakes and had those twice a day for 6 months. SO please, tell me these taste ok :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, is there a lot of difference between this and Slim fast, the Cambridge Diet etc. IS any one better? :eek:

Hi Egbert - I have bumped a thread to the top about LL, which will answer some of your questions.

I like most of the food packs - and now I'm maintaining I miss having my morning shake and my bar with my coffee!! We all have our likes and dislikes so trying them is the only way for you to find out.

Good luck with the info session - you will find loads of info on here and in people diaries. xx

Hi I researched LL prior to starting but made a co Sioux decision that getting my health and figure back with the support of the cognitive therapy far outweighed the price of the packs!

I actually like all the shakes, most of the bars but not that keen on soups! Not surprising as I love sweet foods!

Good luck this plan really is life changing! Xx

The bars are yummy, the Vanilla shakes with added coffee in are delicious and I personally love the chicken soup, mushroom soup, chilli con carne & the shepherds pie. Strangely all the packs I thought I'd love I didn't, and vice versa. I don't have anything to compare them too so can't say if they're better.

It's a similar plan to Cambridge but a totally different concept to Slim Fast. The counselling though is wonderful & once you complete the plan you can go along to the sessions free of charge whenever you like. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, thats really helpful. I will see how I feel at the intro session. Feeling quite positive now though !

Back